chapter 65

Riya's pov:

"Riya" I heard his voice. I was trying to compose myself but I couldn't do that so I hung up the call. My goodness why he is calling from Shruthi's mobile. Did he know everything, after hearing him calling my name is like fealing ease and felt like home.

I am regretting running away from home, I should have faced it but like a coward I ran away. I am looking at the mobile and again he was calling so I switched off my mobile and lied down at my bed.

Is he going to come here or what will happen next. I was lying down there for quite a long time now. I heard the knocking sound and I looked up to see Raj was standing near the door and looking at me.

I smiled at him " What " I asked him.

"Food is delivered, come let eat " He said.

I nodded my head and went out of my room and went inside the kitchen and took two plates and water and then sat on the dinning table.

He came and we both started to dig in the food, " The food is delicious " I said and moaned with each morsel of food.

"Stop moaning you idiot and enjoy the food silently " He said.

I laughed at him " I want icecream " I said.

"Okay after dinner we both can go for a walk and then get our dessert okay " He asked me.

"That's is awesome idea " I said and ate my food excitedly.

After dinner we went out for a walk as we decided. We got our ice cream and ate it while coming back home. I was tired now, "good night Raj " I said and went inside my room.

"Good night " He said.

I went inside changed my dress and finally lied down on my bed. Now I was thinking about Gowtham who called me earlier. I switched on my mobile to see lots of messages and missed calls from him.

God why can't he leave me alone. I was just asking for some time.

I kept my mobile aside and closed my eyes and drifted to sleep. Next day morning I woke up little bit late today. I stood up and took a step I felt dizziness and stopped myslef and sat on bed for a second I saw black spots. After few seconds I came to normal and steadied myself and went inside the restroom. I did my routine and took a shower and came outside wrapping myself with a towel.

I dressed in a red t-shirt and a black Palazzo pants and kept my hair open and did a my skincare routine and came out.

Dress Riya wore

Dress Riya wore.

"Hey lazy pants " Raj called me.

"Good morning" I said and took my seat next to him on a dinning table.

"What happened, you will never dress like this in a day " He asked me.

"Not in a mood to dress " I said.