Chapter 13

Riya pov:

I woke up by my mom she was shouting at everyone. I woke up and stood beside my bed and rubbed my eyes. After that I realised today is my engagement and remembered yesterday's conversation with Gowtham.

I hit shruthi's shoulder harder. She was screaming and woke up. "Good morning sweety pie" I said to her.

"Well good morning bf" she said and took a water bottle from the table and ran towards me.

We both were running the entire house. I stood behind my brother Ishan. She smirked and pour the water on my brother. We both were laughing heavily and my brother took the water bottle from shruthi hand and pour it on her.

After playing we both went to my room. We both brushed our teeth and got freshen up. We all were in pj's cause we needed to get ready at afternoon only.

We still have few hours for that. So we all had our breakfast. My dad and brother were so busy. My mom was doing some chores.

We girls were relaxing on the balcony. After like 2hours. Mom came to my room. And told me to sleep for 2hours. And told the girls to get ready. But sleep is far away from me. I just lied down on my bed. Shruthi went to take a shower.

She came out only wrapped in towel. Don't take it wrong. She wore her innerware. She then wore a golden with red lehenga. She looks gorgeous in that dress.

 Dress and hairstyle shruthi wore for riya's engagement

She got ready after like one hour. My mom told me to take a bath.

I went and took a hot shower with vanilla and strawberry extract body wash. I smells yummy. After that I came out.

My mom,shruthi and monisha was there.

They gave me,my innerware blouse and skirt. And went out.

I wore all of them and called them inside. Because I don't know how to drape a saree.

They all came and helped me with the saree. My saree is red colour. And wore a bridal makeup and jewels. And done my hairstyle. Time is nearly past 4 pm.

 Time is nearly past 4 pm