chapter 40

Riya's pov:

After that encounter Gowtham never leaved me alone. He stayed with me like a gum.

"You are angry on me okay, but why are you angry on others" he asked me.

"They are my family Gowtham, how can they hide this matter from me especially mom" I asked.

"Do you love our family" he asked me.

"Of course I love my family" I said.

"Okay come let's have dinner, It's already late" he said and holds my hand and we both went down to dinning table.

All others were had their dinner early itself. Only we both are late.

"You sit I will heat the dishes" I said and went inside the kitchen.

I kept the dishes in microwave to heat. Suddenly a hand came from backward and hugged my stomach tightly. I also kept my hand on his hand and leaned back.

"Riya" he called me.

"What" I asked him.

"Do you trust me" he asked me.

"You're the only person I trust in this world" I said.

"Thanks for believing in me" he said.

"But I won't give you to other person. You are mine" I said and closed my face with both hands.

"What happened" he asked and turned me to face him and took my hand from my face.

"Come on say again" he asked me.

"No" I said.

"Please please" he asked me.

"You are mine" I said shyly.

"I like it " he said and hugged me.

"Okay okay leave me I don't want to burn the food" I said and jerked from him.

He also helped me to get the food to the dinning table. We sat together and had our dinner peacefully without any worries. That night became one beautiful memory to cherish my whole life and I got confident on our relationship.

Next day morning I woke up freshly and Gowtham went to gym. I went to restroom and did my routine and took a warm shower. I wrapped myself with towel and came out. I choose a beautiful green colour silk saree and green designer blowse.

saree Riya wore

saree Riya wore.

I went down and mom was in a kitchen preparing for breakfast. "good morning ma" I said and hugged her back.

"wow Riya Good morning, what happened today you were so happy" she asked me.

"sorry ma, yesterday I was in angry that's why I behaved like that with you" I said.