chapter 58

Gowtham's pov:

It's been a month now, baby was keeping everyone busy. Especially Riya she was not letting the baby alone. All the ladies were always around the baby. Sometimes Riya will bring the baby to our room to build a memories with me. I was not that comfortable with baby. I don't know how to keep them entertain. But I love to see them play.

After baby naming function Shwetha anni and krishnan bro will be moving to bangalore. Because of shwetha's pregnancy they decided to stay here till the delivery now baby was born and shwetha anni also became fit and healthy and shwetha's mom was moving in with them to help her with baby.

This news brings mom and Riya's happiness down. My brother can't able leave his business and move in here at the same time he can't leave his wife and daughter here and be there.

Today I promised Riya to take her shopping to buy gifts for a baby girl. So I was now going home, I park my car and went inside to see was ready to go for shopping and she was playing with the baby.

"Hi babe " I said to tease her. You know she gets shy if I call her any chessy names in front of others.

"Gowtham " She said and glared at me.

"What I called that baby not you " I said and mom was laughing at her.

I glared at him, "you want to change " She asked me.

"Yes " I said and went upstairs to my room.

I kept my laptop bag and then waiting for my wife to come inside. As I was expecting she came inside and went to the wardrobe and then came to me and gave me my dress and she was going to bed. But I pulled her to me and kept her hand near my button.

"You have became so lazy these days Gowtham " She said and started to unbutton my shirt.

I ignored her pestering and started to play with her earrings.  She removed all the button and then removed my shirt.

"Now go and take a shower " She said and went to the bed and took her seat.

I sighed and went inside the restroom to take a shower.  I took a shower and came outside only wrapping a towel on my waist.  She was on her phone, I went and stood in front of her. She looked up at me and then looked down in hurry "Gowtham wear your pants please " She said.

"Okay wait " I said and took my pant and started to wear in front of her again.

"Gowtham " She said  turned opposite to me.

I stopped her and turned her to me " Babe I'm your husband, you had seen me fully " I said.

" Even though " She said and looked down.

"Okay fine if you don't like to see me like that. Then I won't be like this in front of you " I said and turned and went away from her.

I was upset now, why she is being so shy after we had been together for like a number of times. I hate when she look away from me.

I went and changed my dress and came outside and she was ready to go. " Let's go " I said and took my wallet and car key and went out of my room.

I went down to hallway and went straight to my car. I hop on the driver seat and waited for Riya to join me. I know I was being angry for no reason. But she is making me sad and angry now.

She came and sat on passenger seat and I started the car. It was silent for the whole drive neither she nor me tried to talk to each other. I parked my car and then came out and she also came out and  we both went inside the mall. She decided to purchase dresses and a gold chain for the baby.