chapter 69

Gowtham's pov:

"It is so beautiful " I said and pressed her hand.

It was like a miniature,so cute and the heartbeat is so lovely to hear. Tears were formed in my eyes. I wiped it and looked at Riya she is also overwhelmed, I wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"Your baby is very healthy" Doctor said.

"Thank you so much doctor " I said.

"Okay I'll give the sonogram copy, Mrs. Gowtham you can wipe the gel and come out " Doctor said.

Riya looked at me and then at doctor " Doctor please call me Riya" She said.

"Why you want her to call Riya Mrs. Gowtham is more beautiful " I said to her.

"Actually it is my habit, I will try to change Riya " Doctor said and moved out.

Now we're alone, she stared at me " Get out " She said.

"No I won't" I said and sat in front of her.

"Gowtham don't make me angry just go away " She shouted on me.

I took the tissue and started to wipe the gel from her smotach. She holded my hand to stop me but you know I have my ways. I got away from her hold and started to wipe it.

"Riya please don't be angry or sad, you know baby will also feel the same as mommy " I said.

I wiped it fully and kissed on the stomach, she jerked off from me but I holded her hand. I cupped her face " I love you Riya " I said and started to kiss her lips.

First she try to push me away then she also went with flow. I took this chance and entered inside her mouth and started to devour her lips.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her deeply. After few seconds we both were fighting for air. So I broke the kiss and looked at her. She was panting hard and her eyes we're closed.

She opened her eyes and looked at me and then pulled me away and ran outside of the room. I smiled and followed her back. She went inside the doctor's room, I also followed her back.

"Come inside Mr. Gowtham take your seat" Doctor called me.

I sat next to Riya and holded her hand under the table but she pulled her hand away.

"Here is the sonogram copy " Doctor gave to Riya.

"Thanks doctor" Riya said.

"You need to be careful from now on and take the pills regularly. You will feel nauseous, vomiting and dizziness. And all these things are normal so don't worry " Doctor said.

"Doctor when this vomit will stop, I can't able to eat anything. I'm afraid of food now " She said.

"It will stop soon it various to mother's conditions. In your case we need to wait and see and you need to face it dear" Doctor said.

"I'll give the medicine for vomiting it will help you from sour pain " Doctor said.

"Okay doctor " She said.

I was worried about her, she is continuously vomiting. I can't able to take care of her. I am not a perfect husband or a father. Leaving both of them on their own.

"Thank you doctor " We both said and came out of the doctor's room.

I took the prescription from her hand "you sit here in waiting hall. I will buy the medicine and come and get you" I said.

She holded my hand and stopped me from going " Gowtham why are you doing this, just because you're taking care of me or showing some affection will change anything " She asked me.