chapter 26

Gowtham's pov:

After the phone call with Riya I try to wind up my work. After completing it and were headed off to my home. I don't know why they visited suddenly, she told me to act surprise. After like 30 minutes I reached my home. I parked my car and went inside,everyone in my family were there. I was so happy to see them here. I greeted everyone and mom said that wonderful news. I am so happy for them. This is the first baby in our family everyone is excited about it.

We all had our dinner. Dinner was delicious I love my mom cooking very much. I missed it. After mom questioned about our living style, I quickly made up something and hope mom believed me. After everyone went to their respective rooms. 

I was waiting for Riya to come. I have to sleep with her for two days from now. Hope it goes well. I changed my dress and was surfing on internet. More than an hour I was waiting for her. Did she went to her room. Stupid girl making me go crazy, I told mom in front her only.Why can't she come to my room and sleep. I don't have intention to do with her. I went to her room and knocked the door. She opened it and standing there like she don't know why am I here.

"What" she asked me.

"You better sleep in my room" I try to be calm.

"Why" she asked me again. what the hell, she is try to get me in trouble.

"What if mom find out about our situation" I said furiously.

"I don't care" she told me.

"Riya don't test my patience. I said sleep in my room for few days" I said silently,I don't want others to hear our conversation.

"No I won't" she told me. That's it she had played enough I grabbed her hand and dragged her with me.

"Hey wait" she stopped me.

"What" I was irritated by her behaviour now.

"I forgot my phone" she told with the playful smile.

I myself went to her room and took her mobile and came and  gave with her"happy" I asked and again pulled her with me.

I dragged her inside and locked the door. Then I went and lied down on bed while she was standing there and looking at me. Then she went and stands on opposite side of bed. what is she planning to do now.

"Gowtham" she called me. I know today she is going to nag like no before.

"Gowtham" she again called me.

" what you want" I asked her.

"I want to sleep in bed" she told me.

"sleep" I said tiredly.

"How can I sleep, you go and sleep in sofa" she told me. What is she kidding me.

"No,I don't mind sleeping beside you" I said.

"But I mind" she said.

"Then It's your problem" I said and again started to sleep.

"come on riya, I won't eat you.This is a big kind size bed" I her irritatingly.

"okay" she told me. she lied down on other side.she was breathing heavily and constantly turning left and right.Then she was using mobile. God she is the death of me. What am I going to do with her for rest of my life.

"What is your problem" I asked her.

"Nothing " she told me.

"I was tired just let me sleep" I was literally begging her now.

"okay"she  told me and kept her phone aside and lied down straight.

After I don't know when I fell asleep. I was sleeping I could sense my pillows are moving. I try to hold it properly. Again there is some disturbance I opened my eyes and saw that I'm not hugging a pillow, I'm hugging my wife. our positions are very weird and my head was on her breasts omg what have I done. I think she was feeling shy her face became red, she was glowing now. she was making some twist in my stomach,that is telling me to do something else. Then I realized what I am doing jumped off from the bed. She took her mobile and ran off outside probably to her room.I was standing there for more than 5 minutes now, I was thinking about her, her face,lips every thing are playing around my mind. I like this feeling. I need to shake me off. I went to my restroom brushed my teeth and took a cold shower. I got dressed in a sea blue royal shirt with half white pants,gelled my hair perfectly.