Chapter 12

Riya pov:

I was working for Gowtham as PA past few days. Everyday is like a hell to me. He used to scold me even for small things and make rude comments in front of everyone.  Now I am standing near the printer which he told me to print his presentation as hard copy. Today I had lot of work has going on. My legs were killing me from standing since morning.

I took a hard copy and go through it one last time and went to Gowtham's office.

I knocked the door and waited for his permission to enter.

"Come in" he shouted from inside.

I went in and placed the hard copy infront of him.

"Your presentation hard copy,sir" I said.

"Call all the head of department for meeting right now" he said.
I nodded my head and went to my cabin.

And called all the head of the department and informed them about the meeting.

After 10minutes everyone was assembled in the great conference hall.

I went to inform Gowtham. But he came out of his office with his father. Oh shit. My parents doesn't know that I work for Gowtham. What am I going to do.

"Riya, what are you doing here" Gowtham's father asked me.

"Uncle,  how are you" I asked him.

"I am fine sweetheart, what are you doing here" he asked again.

"Uncle..... That.." I was struggling with words. I don't know what to do.

"Pa she is my Personal Assistant" Gowtham answered for me.

"Gowtham why did you hire Riya as PA" he asked us. We both stood there silently.

" She is going to be your wife,how can you do this" he yelling at Gowtham.

"Uncle don't shout at Gowtham. He has nothing to do in this. I came for an interview. I don't know this is our company. Even Gowtham don't know I was selected for this job" I told to uncle.

"Even though after knowing he should not accept you as his PA Riya, this is not good reputation for our family" he said.

"Did your parents know that you work here" he asked me.

I shaked my head as no. He sighed and went to conference room. We both stood there silently and after Gowtham went to conference room and I followed him.

After the meeting uncle called me and Gowtham to his room.

We both were standing infront of his table silently.

"Gowtham I never expect this form you" he said silently.

"Riya you go to home. I will tell my driver to drop you" uncle said.

"Uncle it's okay I can go by myself" I said.

"No Riya do what I say" he said angrily.

I nodded my head and went out. I sighed and took my belongings and went to home. Driver was already waiting for me. So I told him my address and he took me there.

I was afraid to go inside my home. I know uncle should have told everything to my parents. They will be so angry at me. I don't know how am I going to face them.

I took some courage and went inside. My mom and dad were sitting in the living room.

"Riya come and sit here" my dad called me.

"Dad,I can explain this"I started. But my dad cut me off.

"Let me speak, riya" he said.

"First, I trusted you,but you broke my trust. I thought my children will tell us everthing even if it's wrong. But what you have done is not appreciable" my dad said. I felt guilty.