chapter 49

Riya's pov:

I was sleeping peacefully but Gowtham was continously doing some noisy work. So I decided to ditch my sleep. I woke up and sat straight on my bed and saw Gowtham was nowhere in room. I went to my restroom and did my morning routine and came outside to see Gowtham was setting breakfast on the bed.

"WHy did you wake up yourself, I planned to surprise you" He asked me.

"then you shouldn't have disturbed my sleep" I said and sat next to him on the bed.

"so what we have here" I asked him.

"This is a romantic breakfast from your lovable husband. The menu is Cranberry pancake,omelet, french toast with butter and coffee" he said.

"did you prepare this yourself"I asked him.

"Yes" he said.

"Awwww thank you so much" I said and started to have my breakfast.

"It was amazing, I thought You don't know how to cook" I asked him.

"I learned to cook these for you" He said.

I was feeling like hugging him now, but this damn punishment thing is making me hesitate, Or should I cancel it But He also challenged me what to do now.

We were having our breakfast"were you want to go today" he asked me.

"Burj khalifa" I said.

"have you been there before" He asked me.

"NO, this is my first time in Dubai" I said.

"okay you get ready, we will go there first" he said amd stood up.

"Where are you going" I asked him.

"Just to make a call" He said adn went away.

I was so touched by him right now. He was actually take care of me, making me fall for me hard. I went and opened my wardrobe and choose to wear a black crock top with balck and white designer palazzo. I went and took a hot shower and changed into my dress.

Dress riya wore

Dress riya wore.

I came out and did my hair and applied light makeup and took my handbag and phone and was ready to go. Gowtham also got ready damn he was wearing a white T-shirt with blue jeans and an over coat, He was looking handsome in this casual dress.