chapter 32

Riya's pov:

Someone was shaking me I suddenly woke up and saw I was in a car Gowtham is the one who woke me up. "sorry I was tired" I told him.

"It's okay, we reached the place let's go" he said.

we both got down and we came to the beach. WOW I love beach, how he knows every thing I like. someone is helping him, that's for sure.

We both walked on the sand and settles in one perfect place. It almost 4:30 time, so weather is nice to enjoy the view. I was watching the beautiful waves in the beach. Gowtham took my hands in his and seeing me with lot of emotions.

"You should not cut me off when I'm talking, hear me out then you decide" he said.

I just shook my head as yes and watching him, what he is going to say" okay here we go, first this is my first time trying to convince the people I care so if I was not doing a better job please adjust it" He said.

"okay" I told him.

"first of all, I am sorry for making you be in this situation. I know I literally made you to quit this marriage, but I never took any step from my side" he said.

"I'm really sorry for that, riya. I made your life miserable. First I told myself that I can't love any women because women will always cheat. so at first I never liked you or trusted you. Later when we both came to live in same roof, I kind of like to be with you. I myself don't know that we are getting closer each day.I don't like when you bring your friend gokul to our home. That's why I behaved like that with him. I was feeling different kind of emotions in me. You made me go through this. " he said.

I was so emotional now after hearing this. I don't know what made him hate women. But he is trying very hard I could see that. "I love to go to party with you. But I never did that cause If I go with you, you might get a wrong feelings about me. I want you to hate me that's why I came with Rihana.  I know you were humiliated in front of me, but I controlled myself to defend you. sorry as your husband It's my responsibility to protect you. But I failed as a husband you won't believe me riya but I was dying that time to see Rihana hurt you." he said.

we both were silent for few seconds " all I thought that day was you to hate me. so that when we drew apart you won't put all your blame on yourself. you will hate me so that you can move on with your life" he said.

"After seeing you with manoj I lost all my patience and even humanity in me. Manoj is the one who took away my happiness in my life. Now you are with him, he is kissing you that made me go crazy" He said. 

"I know that gives no excuses to behave with you like that, but I'm sorry I myself hate me for hurting you" He said.

"these 6 months with you made me realize what a beautiful life god has given me, but I'm not using it wisely. You are the most important person in my life but I'm making you go away from me" he said with tears in his eyes.

"after that night I realize how important you're to me, yes I did a mistake now I'm here to correct it. Next day I was waiting for you to apology but you never came out of your room. I know you were deeply hurt and it will take time to heal it. But I never expect that you will go to your parents home" he said.

"I thought you actually went to college will return at evening, so I was waiting next day also. At night only I got information that you went to your parents house. So here I'm in front of you asking for your forgiveness" he said.

"who gave you the information" I asked him.

"Gokul" he told me. I was shocked to hear that, I thought he might called my parents or brother. But he reached Gokul to ask about me.