chapter 54

Riya's pov:

" From when " I asked him.

" I myself don't know that, I don't know what I see in her " He said.

" I always find that she is annoying, making fun of me but I don't know when that feeling changed into love " He said with smile playing in his face.

" Ishan when are you planning to tell her all that " I asked him.

" Riya you need to help me in this please I'm your only brother na " He pleaded me.

" Hmmmm, I also wanted to help you but... " I stoped the sentence.

" what but " He asked me.

" You need to do whatever I tell you " I asked him.

" This is not the time " mom said.

" No ma, this is the only time I get to ask him " I said.

" okay fine " He said.

" Good, So you will do whatever for shruthi ah " I started to tease him.

" stop Riya " He said.

" Okay okay I can't see all these shy and all so stop it and go to work " I said.

He frowned and went out of the room, " Will shruthi accept your brother " mom asked me.

" I don't know that ma " I said.

" Come let's go down and come up with some plan " Mom said and we both went down to the hall.

We both went down and we talked about shruthi and Ishan and came up with the plan. Then I helped mom in cooking lunch and we both went to temple.

At evening dad came home, I gave his present which Gowtham bought for him, and having evening tea and snacks. we heard the door bell ringing and mom went to see recieve the door.

" come in son " I heard mom saying.

Then Gowtham entered inside, I stood up and went to him " come have a seat Gowtham " dad called him.

" here have some tea " Mom served him.

I also sat next to him and had my tea. Gowtham and dad were talking about business and stuff and then Gowtham looked up at me " Riya cshall we take leave then " He asked me.

" Haan okay " I said and stood up.

" No no you guys can leave after dinner only " Mom said strictly.

" okay " Gowtham said.

" Gowtham If you are tired take some rest in our room, I call you for dinner " I said.

" Okay " He said and went upstairs to my room.

Later Ishan also came home, He changed his dress and went to my room to meet Gowtham and I also oined them.

I entered inside my room to see Gowtham and Ishan were talking. I sat next to Gowtham on bed " Gowtham do you know something " I asked him looking at Ishan.

Ishan signalled me not to tell now " what are you talking about " He asked me.

" Someone is in love " I said.

" who is in love " he asked confusingly looked at us.

" Ishan you love someone " Gowtham asked Ishan.

He nodded his head, " congrats Ishan, then when is your marriage " he asksed him.

" marriage??? he didn't even proposed to her " I said sadly.