THE END

Gowtham's pov:

It's been more than 50 days now, after marriage Ishan and Shruthi went for the honeymoon and they just got back to India last week. We did a small baby shower function in home itself for Riya. I just don't want her to feel the pressure and stress at this time so decided to throw a small baby shower.

This was pic clicked by Gokul on a babyshower

This was pic clicked by Gokul on a babyshower. I love this picture I framed it and hanged it on our bedroom.

We were expecting our baby at anytime. Cause due date is so near. Riya was freaking out at sometime. Here hormone changes came back again.

At night she is getting some nightmares but she is not talking about it. I am worried more than her now.

Now we were at our bedroom, she is sleeping beside me and I was doing my work on my laptop next to her. Suddenly she jerked off and woke up, her face is full of sweat and she was shivering.

I holded both her shoulder and shook her, she looked at me after some time she realized what happened and then hugged me and started to cry.

"Riya what happened " I asked her.

She was Continously crying, " It's okay nothing will happen , just calm down " I said and patted her back.

After few minutes she stopped her crying, I broke the hug and looked at her face. Her face is pale and full of sweat and tears coming from her eyes. I wiped the tears from her face.

"Riya you need to talk to me otherwise you won't feel peace" I said.

"No I don't want to talk about it " She said.

"Riya please babe tell me, you will really feel better after sharing " I was trying to convince her.

"No no I won't" She said and tried to stand up. I holded her hand and stopped her, she looked at me and looked down.

"Riya I'm your husband, your better half. You need to share with me everything" I told her.

"I don't want to, why are you asking me " She asked me.

"I'm worried " I said.

"It's something which I'm trying to forget so don't talk about it " She said.

"Okay fine, I'm not going to push you though" I said and stood up and went to take a shower.

I was taking a shower, I heard Riya screaming and calling my name. I wrapped a towel around my waist and hurried outside.

I went out and Riya was lying on the floor. "Riya what happened babe " I asked and went and tried to carry her.

I carried her and made her sit on the bed, she holded my hand "Gowtham my water broke " She said.

"WHAT " I asked in shock.

"Gowtham I can't able to bear the pain " She said and again started to cry.