chapter 33

I know again I took a long break,  but guys you know this is christmas month and I was working in a IT company that's why I was busy. But hereafter I will try to update constantly. Atleast twice a week. Hope you guys will understand my situation and support me regularly....

Riya's pov:

Today is Monday and my project submission went well. All our professor and HOD were impressed by our work. Special thanks to Gowtham for helping us. Still Gowtham staying in my home only, My mom already started to question me about staying here long. I want to take a quick decision now. I can't just go to that house easily, I still remember that night how he treated me like a trash. Yes he asked for my forgiveness and still trying hard to gain it. But I think this is not enough maybe he realized his mistakes but I want to make sure he won't do that again with me. If I stay here in my parents house then Gowtham is also going to be with me.

At night Gowtham was late, mom dad and my brother everyone had their dinner went to their respective rooms I'm waiting for my husband to come from office. At 12:30 am I heard his car sound I went and opened the door for him.

After seeing me" hey why are you waiting for me" he asked me.

"It's okay get in" I told him.

"go freshen up and come I will heat dinner for you" I told him.

"okay" he said and went to my room.

I heated every dish at microwave and placed neatly in dinning table. Gowtham came and sat and I started to serve him the food. After serving him I took my place next to him. He started to eat"did you had dinner" he asked me.

"yes" I nodded my head.

"your mom food is delicious" he said.

"how does project review went today" he asked me.

"It went well, everyone liked our concept and gokul said thanks for your help again" I told him.

"good" he said and started to eat. After dinner he went to my room, I cleaned all the dishes and switched off the light in kitchen and dinning room and went upstairs to my room. He changed his dress and was ready to sleep. "When are you going home" I asked him.

"I will go with you " He said.

"so you will be with me only" I asked him.

"yes you're my wife. I have to be with you" he replied me.

"okay tomorrow get ready, we are going home" I told him.

"really I was worried that you won't come to our home" he said.

"okay tomorrow morning we are going to our home" I told him and went to my restroom to change my night dress.After changing I lied down on bed and we both fell asleep. 

Next day morning I woke up and Gowtham was already went to the gym I started  packing my bags and then did my morning routine and took a quick shower. I choose a half white kurti with green pants and blue dupatta.

 I choose a half white kurti with green pants and blue dupatta