chapter 30

###GUYS BEFORE START TO READ THIS CHAPTER I JUST WANT TO WARN YOU THERE MIGHT BE LITTLE PHYSICAL ABUSE IN IT. IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED BY THESE KIND OF THINGS. WARNING YOU NOT TO READ THIS CHAPTER.. ###

Riya's pov:

Gowtham was making me scary right now. I was thinking to escape from him, He is more than angry now. If he want he would kill anyone. He was pulling me along with him to his room. I was trying to get out of his grip but his grip was growing stronger and stronger every time I try it. He pushed me inside his room and locked the door. I fell down when he pushed me, I try to get inside the restroom but he is too quick, he grabbed both my shoulder "How did you know Manoj" he asked me.

"I just met him in the party" I told him.

"Don't lie to me. Did he told you to marry me" he asked.

what I just met him before. He was accusing me, he is not in the right mind now. I should not get angry on him, I tried to be calm. "No Gowtham, I never met him before.  After You left me in the balcony he himself came and talked with me" I told him.

"you are lying again and again" he said and slapped me on the left cheek. I fell down and my cheeks were red and hot. It was paining miserably. I never expect that Gowtham will abuse me. 

"don't make me do something you will regret" he said and again pulled up. I was afraid I can't be with someone who is physically abusing me. "what did he talked with you" he asked me.

I was silent, I can't put any words out I was afraid of him, I don't know what he is upto next." I asked you dammit" he was shouting on my face.

I jerked " first he asked my name and studies then he asked with whom I came with" I told him.

"what did you tell him" he asked.

"I told him I came with karthick and he is my brother" I said to him.

"Then what you guys did" he asked me. 

I was afraid to tell him that I went with him to have a drink. What will happen if I tell him.

I was thinking suddenly " tell me" he shouted.

"wewenttohaveadrink" I told him in one go.

"tell me properly I can't get you " he said.

" we went to have a drink" I told him. That's it he was started to behave like a crazy person here.He was shouting,screaming and was breaking the glass and vase everything. Then he came to me " are you flirting with him. what did you actually planned today get him drunk and get inside his pants" he was shouting at me.

Never in a million years I imagined that my husband will talk and behave with me like that. I was broke down and started to cry. 

"Do you realize that you're married and your husband is in the same room before having drink with him" he asked me.

"I never done anything wrong Gowtham. I just had a drink with him" I told him. He is questioning my character now. I never once thought of cheating him with another man. but here he is accusing  me which I never done.

" did you had a single meal alone with me nowadays" he asked me.

"NO and I'm not the reason for that. You are the who pushed me outside from your life" I was screaming at him now.

"yes I did it, cause I don't like you or this commitment" he said. I was hurt to hear that from his mouth. It was like a sharp knife of words. 

"Then why do you care about whom I'm talking to" I asked him.