Chapter 11

Riya pov:

I woke up with the sound of alarm. I sighed and switched off the alarm and connected the charger to the mobile and went to the bathroom. I completed my daily routine and took a shower. I draped myself with the towel and came out.I walked to my wardrobe and choose a navy blue colour sleeveless kurti.

Dress riya wore

Dress riya wore.

I applied light make up and took a dairy,pen,purse and phone. She put all her stuff in in sling bag and headed downstairs.

"Good luck,riya" Ishan said kissing my forehead.

"Thanks brother" I replied him.

"Come have some breakfast" mom called us.

We went and sat and had our breakfast. After I bid everyone goodbye and went to office.

I drove my scooty to office.

I went inside the office. Receptionist blocked me.

"How may I help you mam" she asked me.

"Oh I was selected as a personal assistant for Mr.Gowtham venkatraman." I replied.

" oh yes, sir is waiting for you and I think you're late 10mins" she said.

"Am I in trouble"I asked.

"Let's hope not" she said and she guided me to the office.

"You may go in" she said.

I knocked three times and waited for response.

"Come in" he said.

I gathered all my strength and opened the door. And stood in front of him. He wore a blue suit which is three piece. He was typing something in computer. I was standing there silently.

"You're late 10 minutes Ms.Riya Ravikumar" he said. He never looked up me till now.

"Sir,I was late 5 minutes when I entered the company. Because of your receptionist I late another 5minutes." I said.

"I see,this is first and last warning. I don't appreciate late coming" he said still never looked up to me.

"Sure sir" I said.

He pressed the intercom"Nancy come to my office" he said.

One young and beautiful girl came in and stood beside me.

"Nancy this is Ms.Riya Ravikumar my PA. I need you to assist her with her work only for today. From tomorrow onwards she needs to learn all her work and do it by herself" he said.

"Yes,sir" she said and she insisted me to follow her.

She told my daily routine and departments head details. I always should have notepad to take the notes. She gave my mail id and password and Gowtham's mail id and password. I always need to check both the mails and inform him if it is important. She told me how to schedule his daily work. And I needed to conduct the meetings and so and so she told me everything. And she also gave me the contact lists were I can contact anyone who I needed here.