chapter 19

Riya's pov:

When I was sleeping I heard the knocking sound. I don't know wth they want at midnight.Then only i came to realize that actually I was waiting for Gowtham then dozed to sleep.In a hurry I went and opened the door. There stands my drunken monkey(my husband guys :):)) with two other men.

I don't know what to do. I was standing there and staring those three. Then one man started to tell what actually happened.

"sorry sis we were having a party for your marriage. He was drunk don't mistake him. He is not like this"Karthick said to me.

"It's okay anna (anna means brother in tamil)no problem"I said and opened the door for them to enter.

They took Gowtham to his room and I went along with them. They made him lied down on his bed and went out.

"Just give me few minutes I will make dinner for you guys" I said and about to walk to kitchen.

"It's okay ma we had our dinner may be next time" karthick said.

"My name is tharun. I am one of the close friend of Gowtham. I believe so" he said while laughing.

"Hi I'm riya" I replied politely. They bid bye and went to their respective home.

I was actually scared to go to Gowtham's room. But brought some courage and went to his room. He was half lying in bed and half at the floor.I took of his shoes and soaks. It was so hard to carry his whole body to bed. But I made it.After covering him with comforter I went to my room and switched on my sleeping mode.

After a while I could hear my alarm ringing. God I hate this alarm ringtone. I myself don't know why I keep this tone.

After turning off the alarm I went to the bathroom done my morning routine and took a quick shower. I covered myself with the towel and went out to choose my dress. God I don't know why these newly wedded bride should wear saree for few days regularly. I don't hate sarees but it is so hard to manage for entire day.

I choose a navy blue with golden designer saree with matching red colour designer blouse.

Saree riya wore.

After drapping saree I combed my hair and did a light makeup and went down to check on Gowtham.

I went to the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast for him. I toasted some bread and made scrambled egg with coffee and made same breakfast for myself.

I was making the dinning table Gowtham came down. He wore a navy blue shirt an blue fadded jeans.