chapter 41

Riya's pov:

Me and shwetha was sitting in a lobby and face timing with Krishnan mama. Suddenly Gowtham's car came inside home. It came and stopped in front of entrance and nandini got down and car got started and went away.

Why nandini is coming with Gowtham. Where they went all questions were running in my mind.

"Is that Gowtham's car" shwetha asked me.

"Yes" I said looking at nandini.

"What is she doing" shwetha asked me.

Nandini came towards us and sat next to shwetha.

"Why shwetha looking at me like that" nandini askes her.

"First stop talking so sweetly with me. I know your motive" shwetha said.

"Oh you knew ah then okay. I don't need to act infront of you both" nandini said with the smudge face.

"If Gowtham comes to know about your double side game. He will throw you out" shwetha said angrily.

"What Gowtham will throw me out. No no Gowtham still loves me, even if you tell anything wrong about me. He will scold you guys only" Nandini said.

She stood up and walked away. "Why you're talking like that shwetha" I asked her.

"She deserve it sweetheart" she said and laughed at me.

"Baby your mom is very naughty" I said to the baby.

"But don't worry I will take care of you" I said.

"How can you smile like that Riya" shwetha asked me.

"Shwetha I trust Gowtham. He said I'm only his lawfully wedded wife and no one can change that. I believe him and his words" I said.

"Hope nothing wrong happens between you both" she said.

"Everything will be alright soon" I said.

We both spent some quality time together. Shwetha and me now became sisters in this small amount of time.

After that I went to my room and tried to call Gowtham. But he never picked up, I called more than 10 times now his mobile is switched off. I don't want to act like a normal women in this situation and I can't be quite also. Something is happened between Nandini and Gowtham that is for sure. Because of that impact only he is not picking my call.

I called karthick anna' s number now. He picked after 3 ring.

Conversation between Karthick and Riya. K refers to Karthick and R refers to Riya.

R: hello anna

K: hello Riya, how are you

R: Anna please don't ask that question you know about our problem more than anyone.

K: sorry da

R: It's okay anna. And I know he is with you right now.

K: No ma he is not here I swear.

R: Don't lie to me. I know him better than you.

K: First tell me why you called.

R: Why is he not picking my call.

K: I don't know ma.

R: Anna please tell him to be fair for me also. I know he loves her but everything is in past. Now in present I am only here for him. I hope I only will be in his future also.

K: what happened riya

R: Nothing happened to me but something is happened to your idiot friend.