chapter 22

Riya's pov:

I was in a beautiful dream like my family, me and my friends all are in a beautiful beach having fun. Me and shruthi were taking selfies. Suddenly one irritating noice is coming. I don't know where it is coming from. Out of nowhere I was jerked off from my sleep. I turned off my alarm and went to my restroom. I did my morning routine and took a shower. Dressed in a white short kurti with pink palazo and did my hair a high ponytail and went down.

I think Gowtham never came home last night. I went outside their is no car, so he never came where is he. God what am I going to do with him. I went inside and made a strong coffee and called my mother. We had a little talk and then I got bored so I called shruthi. She might be in class. Let's call and disturb her.( My Evil mind gave signal to me😈😈)

Conversation between shruthi and riya. R refers to Riya and S refers to Shruthi.

S: hello riya what happened why you called me. You know I will in class then why you called me.

She was speaking in a husky voice. It was so funny.

R: first ask one by one. Second I was so bored that's why I called you idiot.

S: I was in a devil class. I can't be in line for long. I will call you at break. Now bye....

She hung up. How dare she is. Then whom will I call now. I have netflix account lets watch some new series.

But I end up watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S again. Guys I watching it more than 100 times. But I will always end up with that only.

After watching 3 full season. I was in hungry. So I took some break and cooked some instant food and ate it. Again I resumed the series. At night also I was waiting for him. But he never came back. I called his mother he was not there also where he is. I don't have his friends number. I thought of searching his friend karthick account and contact him but I gave up that idea. Why i need to care about him. I will be rather be alone if I want to be with him.

I was so bored in past week. Gowtham was no where to find. I Tomorrow I need to go to college. What am I supposed to do. His parents also don't know his whereabout. What am I going to do.

Finally I called him. But he never attended my call. I called more than 20 times. Now his phone os switched off. Seriously why can't he attend that phone. Finally I gave up went to sleep.

Next day I was in hurry to go to college. This is first day college after my marriage. I was so excited to go to college. I got dressed up in a greeny leaf colour net handed  kurti with green ankle legging and green dupatta.

 I got dressed up in a greeny leaf colour net handed  kurti with green ankle legging and green dupatta

Dress riya wore.

I took my college bag and phone and locked the home and went to the nearby bus stop. I always used to go by scooty for college. Now I need to use public transport for a while. I went anf Waited for my bus to come. After like 10mins bus arrived. Thank god there is a seat for my luck. After like 45 minutes I arrived to college. I was on time to the class.