chapter 5

Gowtham pov:

Now my weekend is officially started. Friday night is the crazy night we usually headed to pub. But mom called me today nearly 20 times. So I decided to go to my parents house. After went inside mom was so excited came and hugged me. Actually I could sense the situation ( yeah guys I think also same like you so be careful). "Gowtham come have a seat" appa called me.

I went and sat besides him. " see kanna I want you to be happy"appa started.

"No pa not again I don't want to repeat myself" I huffed.

"You know RaviKumar uncle,right" amma started and yeah I could remember him. He was appa's childhood friend.

"We need you to marry his daughter to bound our friendship to next level" amma completed her sentences.

I got irritated, that they are trying to sell me to develop their relationship. What the hell is this.

I was really silent and thinking about my past were deep in thoughts.

"First you need to see her after that we can decided" appa told.

I sighed " Ok fine, but if I don't like her you guys should not force me"I said.

" super now be ready at tomorrow evening " ma said.

"Tomorrow I can't come, postpone the meeting to sunday"I said with frustration.

"Atleast you accepted to come na I am so happy kanna" ma jumped in hurray.

Then I spend some time with them and meera teased about this meeting stuff but I was relieved that meera can't able to come.

I went to my mansion and changed into track pants and slept.

Next day morning woke up went for jogging. Karthik was in my mansion when I return. I told him about this meeting stuff and he also teased me. Then I went to my room and took shower and came down. Then me and karthik hang out together.
We played video games but end up fighting. Then he remained me about the charity ball.

I went to my room and ready in Armani suit and gelled my hair perfectly and headed to the ball actually I had fun there.

Now I am sitting with my parents in RaviKumar uncle's home waiting to see my so called wife. Wait what the hell is wrong with you stupid. She is not going to be your wife.

You are going to reject her,keep saying that my inner voice told to me.

I hate waiting, why that precious princess is not showing her face.

There I saw her. She was so beautiful ,she wore pink saree and matching jewellerys. She look like angel in that dress. She was staring the floor I could sense that she is nervous. She look flawless and I couldn't tear my eyes away from her. But I don't know,that this feeling is different and good to see her right now. My ma sat next to her and asked some basic questions she answered without even raising her eyes.

My father told us to talk privately. They told her to take me to her room. We both stood up and I quietly followed her. After entering her room I sat at her bed. She looked really nervous.

"You can sit" I told her. For the first time she looked into my eyes. I can't feel this way towards her this is not fair to Shrav. I am messing up this stupid meeting thing.

"What is your name?" She asked me. I was shocked to hear that because ma told me everything about her like her name, qualifications,family,hobby. Here she don't even know my name I think she also forced into this thing.

"Seriously you don't even know my name" I asked with laugh.
She shaked her head to no.

After a while "Gowtham venkataraman" I said.
We never speak afterwards,there was a awkward silent and her brother called us down.

We went after some discussion we headed to parents house. Meera was asking lot's of question,I ignored her went to my room to relax.

I was thinking about riya. She seemed familiar but I couldn't recognize her. Meera called me to have lunch.

We all sat in dinning table amma and appa keeps talking about riya making it difficult for me to think. I was trying to concentrate on my food.

"Kanna think about her. She was beautiful,kind and also from good family" ma said.

"Give me some time to think" I told them after lunch I went to my mansion.

"But we want you to take a right decision" ma told.

I got irritated " this is my life I have every rights to choose whom I can spend rest of my life"I said. Everyone understood my situation and kept silent for a while. And later I headed to my mansion.

Within a week their life was changed what do you guys think about it. Will they get married or what. To know stay tunned and keep reading and please vote for the nice chapter now bubye
LOVE U GUYSS :)))