Chapter Five

"Okay that's the last box Jimin," Jin said putting the last of their boxes into the brand new kitchen. "Thanks a million Jin Jin, it means a lot." Jimin said to his older brother as he wrapped him in a warm hug.  "Aww, anything for you Jiminie." Jin hugged him back.  "Hey babe, our flight leaves at two, we might wanna wrap things up." Namjoon said walking up the stairs with an arm load of boxes. "Okay!"  Jin called up the steps. Jin and Namjoon have been with Taehyung and Jimin for two days packing. 

  Jin let out a sigh, "Wow, your home is beautiful Jiminie." Jin sat at the table. Jimin ran his finger through his pink hair and sighed. "I'm just glad all this packing is over with." Jimin laughed. "Yeah, unpacking should be easier." Jin said waiting for Namjoon. "It's a shame that Taehyung can't be here all the time to help you." Jin pouted. "Yeah...But his work requires a lot of attention you know?" Jimin suddenly dulled.  "Hey, but I love those new shoe he just released! They are so comfy!"  Jin stuck out his foot to show off the red and black shoe he had on. Jimin laughed, "I can't believe you actually bought a pair." Jimin said, even though almost every thing he wears is made my Taehyung.

  Jin shrugged, "I couldn't help myself." He smiled, just as Namjoon came back down the steps. "Are you ready Jin?"  Namjoon swaggered over to the table. "Yeah I guess," Jin stood up and gave his little brother a long hug. "I'll send you more info on the wedding, and keep in touch with me hear?" Jin nagged on about how important it was to stay connected. "Yeah okay," Jimin stood. "I'm gonna miss you guys." Jimin hugged Namjoon and Jin again. "Oh~I'm gonna miss you too." Jin squeezed Jimin. "Love ya." Jin said, "Love you too." Jimin pulled away and walked his oder brother out the door.

  Jimin came by in and around at his dream come true, but then he realized how lonely he was in that big house.  He let out a sigh, and went up stairs to his king size bed, and plopped down. Since Taehyung and Jimin were together now, they decided that they should share a room. But laying in that huge bed, Jimin felt cold. He had nothing to snuggle to but a pillow, he wanted Taehyung.

______________________________

"Minho, I'm headed home, make sure you lock everything up." Taehyung called to his secretary from down the stairs. "Uh, yes sir Mr. Kim will do!" Minho called back.  It was raining as Taehyung stepped into the street, "Uhg...I'm so getting a car." Taehyung groaned at he quickly walked home. He was dripping wet when he entered his new home, "Jimmie, I'm home." He figured that Jimin would be in the kitchen cooking, or unpacking things, but no.

He walked up the stairs making little to no sound, he opened the door to their room to see Jimin sleeping. Aww. Taehyung thought, he didn't dare wake his sleeping beauty.  He just stripped off his wet clothes and got on some dry ones. He crawled beside Jimin and wrapped him in his arms. Jimin stirred, and Taehyung cursed under his breath. "Tae?"  Jimin looked over his shoulder at Taehyung. "Shhh... Go back to sleep." Taehyung kissed Jimin's shoulder.

"I wasn't asleep." Jimin turned over to look at Taehyung. "How was work?" Jimin asked snuggling closer to Taehyung. "Wet." Taehyung's husky voice danced over Jimin's skin. "It's raining," Jimin said kissing Taehyung. "Yep." Taehyung laughed.  "I missed you." Jimin cupped Taehyung's cheek. "I missed you too."  Taehyung's heart winced, he wish he could be here all day with Jimin. "Do you have work tomorrow?" Jimin asked looking into Taehyung's gray eyes. "Yeah." Taehyung sighed, "I'm sorry baby, I'm trying to make room, but work is booming lately." Taehyung put his forehead to Jimin's. "It's okay, I was just wondering... I'm going shopping tomorrow." Jimin began to feel sleepy as the warmth from Taehyung seeped into his skin.

  "Oh," Taehyung said, closing his eyes. "  Jimin slipped out of Taehyung's arms. "Where are you going?" Taehyung sat up at stared at Jimin. "I'm going to take a shower." Jimin said, the fact that he didn't offer to take a shower with him told Taehyung that he wanted to be alone. Jimin disappeared into bathroom. "Damn it." Taehyung whispered, "He's mad at me." Taehyung laid on his back and stared at the ceiling. He rested his hand on the top of his head, wondering what he could do to make Jimin feel better.

  Jimin let the hot water rush over his skin as he felt the heaviness on his heart, he knew Taehyung had to work, and Jimin knew he had to produce music to make money... But he wished Taehyung could spend more time with him. All of those years of being alone, in the dark, with no friends, and no one to love... He had the things he didn't have when he was with Taehyung, and every moment Taehyung was away, the heavier his heart felt.

  Jimin let out a sigh as he washed, he regretted not asking Taehyung if he want to join him, but Taehyung didn't follow. Jimin got out and dried off looking at himself in the mirror. Dark bags under his eyes reminded him that he has been working for weeks to pack their old home. 

   Jimin walked into their dark bedroom, he crawled into bed, but didn't feel Taehyung beside him. "Tae?" Jimin sat up, then he got up and walked down stairs into the kitchen. "Tae, what are you doing?" He found Taehyung getting two bowls of ice cream ready to take up stairs. Jimin walked down to the counter, Taehyung passed Jimin's bowl of chocolate ice cream over to him. "Are you still mad at me?" Taehyung looked into Jimin's brown orbs.  Jimin looked at him like a alien. "Mad at you? What do you mean?" Jimin looped his arm around Taehyung's, "You seemed to be mad at me earlier, I guessed that it was because I spend to much time at work." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not mad at you." Jimin said before stuffing his face with ice cream. Taehyung let out a sigh. "Thank God."  Taehyung smiled at Jimin, and Jimin smiled back. "I'm just tired is all." Jimin stirred the ice cream. Taehyung looked at Jimin's damp pink hair fall on his forehead, and his small little hand gripping the spoon.

"How about this," Taehyung put his spoon down and turned to Jimin, "How about I take you out on Saturday Huh? Just you and me," He grabbed Jimin's waist and pulled him closer. "Just you and me, and a night out in the city..." Taehyung leaned down and kissed Jimin's next. "I'll even rent a hotel if you want?" Taehyung smiled against his skin.

  "Why would I want a hotel when I have a mansion, a king - sized bed, and you, that sounds like a good night to me." Jimin licked his lips making Taehyung's cheeks blush. "Jimmie." Taehyung pulled him closer, Taehyung cupped his cheek and gave him a passionate kiss tasting the leftover chocolate in Jimin's mouth with his tongue. A small whine left Jimin's mouth. Taehyung slowly pulled away.

"This Saturday okay?" Taehyung smiled at Jimin. "Okay." Jimin breathed and playfully shoved Taehyung away from him, "Now would let me eat my ice cream in peace!" Jimin giggled and turned from Taehyung blushing. "Who do you think you are?" Taehyung came up behind Jimin, grabbed his hips, and thrusted into him. Jimin almost choked. "I don't think you are suppose to talk to me like that baby." Taehyung whispered into Jimin's ear in the deepest, sexiest voice he could make. Shivers went down Jimin spine, and his heart raced. Jimin bit his lip. "What are you gonna do about it? Daddy." Jimin looked at Taehyung with a smug look on his face.

Taehyung gulped, He didn't... He did... He just called me Daddy.. Taehyung's mind flip flopped over many things he wanted to do to Jimin to make him moan Daddy.

  "Finish your ice cream." Taehyung cleared his throat, trying not to think of those thoughts. Jimin was tired... He didn't want to literally wear him out for tomorrow. Jimin smirked, "That's what I thought." Jimin went back to eating his ice cream, but Taehyung had to do something. He suddenly gripped Jimin's butt cheek, making Jimin jump. "Aish! Taehyung!" Jimin's cheeks were as pink as his hair, Taehyung couldn't do anything but laugh.  Jimin glared at him as he finished his last bite of ice cream.

  "Come on let's go to bed," Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jimin and they both headed up stairs. "I hope you have a good day tomorrow Tae," Jimin laid beside Taehyung hugging him. "I hope you do to." Taehyung gave Jimin a kiss, "Love you."

"Love you more."