Chapter 55

"HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!"

Hoseok screeched as he dropped the remote in his lap.

Taehyung and Jungkook laughed together at Hoseok's irritation.

"What's so funny you, you.. traitor!" Hoseok pointed accusingly at Jungkook as he spuinted his eyes.

"He's not a traitor," Taehyung laughed, he's just doing what he needs to do to survive." Taehyung smirked at the red- head.

"Yeah, no offense Hobi," Jungkook laughed along with Taehyung.

"Double teaming me, what's wrong with you two huh?" Hoseok grumbled and crossed his arms.

Taehyung glanced up at the bookshelf and saw Super Mario Cart.

"Hey let's play Mario Cart." Taehyung pointed up at the case.

"Okay," Jungkook smiled and got up, he bounced over to the shelf and grabbed the case off the shelf. He quickly started to insert the disc.

An evil smirk spread across Taehyung's lips.
"Ya know, I played against the Super Mario Cart World Champion right?" He glanced up the two who were listening to him speak.

Hoseok looked at him questionably... "That's a thing?" He looked a little confused and uncertain.

"Of course it's a thing!" Jungkook beamed as he took his seat back in his purple bean bag.

"You know who the SMCEC is?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows, and curiousity swelled in the other two's chest.

"Who?" They both asked symotainiously, leaning forward anticipating Taehyung's response.

Taehyung smiled, "Kim Seokjin."

"No way..." Hoseok scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Really!" Jungkook's adorable smile made Taehyung's smile return to his lips.

"Yeah!" Taehyung said.  "And all the years I've played with Jin... I've only won once, it was the darkest time in Korea's history..." Taehyung shivered at the thought of Jin's wrath.

"Whoa... So cool!" Jungkook's eyes seemed to have a bright sparkle in them as he was admiring Taehyung.

Hoseok just had the same unphased look on his face.

Jungkook thought this moment was perfect to pick at Taehyung. "But of course you only won once, you suck." Jungkook chuckled and crossed his arms in a cocky matter.

"Oh really?" Taehyung said as his eyebrows quirked up. "Says the one who lost to me twice..." Taehyung smirked at the younger.

The screen lit up with a variety of colors and fun, energetic music made Hoseok bounce around a little.

Jungkook's curser went down the rows of avatars,  "you cheated." Jungkook scoffed.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "yeah, yeah excuses excuses." He said as he picked his character. He picked Princess Peach, which is the character Jin always picks because she is quote on quote, "a bad bitch."

Hoseok took his time as his curser scrambled across the screen.

"Yah-ah! Hobi piiick!" Jungkook whined and shook himself a little.

"Okay!" Hoseok said settling for Yoshi.

The three characters lined up on the checkered line, reaving their engines.

"Prepare to eat my dust losers." Jungkook said as he got into his gamer mode.

"See you at the finish line ladies." Hoseok said wiggling his butt to get comfortable in his bean bag.