Bonus Chapter.1

Taehyung and Jimin were dancing slowly in the middle of the dance floor...

They couldn't keep their eyes off of each other... Taehyung had his sweet, boxy smile on his face the whole time, and Jimin smiled as he looked up into his husband's eyes.

The music was soft, the couple swayed back and forth in each other's arms, enjoying the warmth they both gave each other.

"I'm never going to forget this moment..." Taehyung said into Jimin's hair. Jimin giggled, "You better not." He said cupping Taehyung's plush cheeks.

Taehyung gave of his goofy smile and pulled Jimin closer. "I just said I wouldn't!" He said with a chuckle.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, pulling him down for another long kiss...

It felt different...

It made Jimin's brain feel light and fuzzy, it's not like any other kiss Taehyung had ever gave him...

Jimin tangled his fingers in Taehyung's hair, messing up his combed perfection.

"I can't wait to get you outta here." Taehyung whispered into Jimin's ear lowly. "I have a surprise for you back at the hotel..." Taehyung said as he gently squeezed Jimin's ass cheek.

Jimin squeaked and swatted Taehyung's hand away. "Aish! Tae- there's guest watching!" Jimin thumped Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung winced and smacked a hand over his throbbing forehead. "Ack- Jiminie~ that hurt!" He whined and hid his face in the crook of Jimin's neck.

Jimin rolled his eyes and laughed, "Come on let's get drinks." Jimin said taking a hold of Taehyung's hand, pulling him off the dance floor.

The happy couple both got tall glasses of white champagne, they both tinked their glasses together before they took a sip.

"Tae, you really did an amazing job with the decorations..." Jimin said as he hugged Taehyung's side. "Thank you so much." He said looking up at him.

Taehyung smiled down at the love of his life. "Anything for you baby..." He said as he planted a kiss on the top of Jimin's head.

"Tae!" Taehyung and Jimin both looked up to see who was calling Taehyung's name, to see a group of Taehyung's actor friends coming their way.

Taehyung's face instantly brightened at seeing them.

"Mind if we steal him for a minute Jimin?" One of them asked. "We're having a drinking contest between the guys-" One of the others jabbed their thumb over to a far away table.

Taehyung glanced over, he saw a few of his other friends, and a few co-workers... But then he saw Hoswae and Jungkook over there too.

Taehyung looked down at Jimin for permission...

"Fine." Jimin said with a playful roll of his eyes. All a sudden Taehyung was yanked from Jimin's presence and off with his friends for drinks.

"Don't get him too drunk!" Jimin yelled after the group of wild men....

Then, Jimin realized that he was by himself... So, he sat down at their table and watched the crowd...

Everyone looked so happy. Except one individual who was also sitting by himself.

Hoseok...

He was staring blankly into the beautiful, flower center piece with a sad look on his face... Hoseok would occasionally glance at the empty chair beside him and let out a sigh...