Chapter 81

Jungkook fell asleep with Taehyung's head resting in his lap, Jungkook's eyes fluttered open to see Taehyung's peaceful face. Tear stains ran down his face from the crying he did. Jungkook yawned and gently stroked Taehyung's hair as he mumbled in his sleep.

Jungkook watched fondly as Taehyung smacked his lips in his sleep.

Jungkook sighed as he felt that feeling again... The feeling of knowing this won't last long. What they had... It wasn't love- not true love anyway, maybe for Jungkook... But not for Taehyung...

Jungkook leaned down and softly kissed Taehyung's forehead.

When he leaned back up, Taehyung was looking up at him with soft, sleepy eyes...

Jungkook's cheeks reddened, and his heart stopped in its' tracks. Taehyung smiled as he saw the awe on the younger's face.

Jungkook's heart squeezed at the boxy smile. "You just gonna sit there and stare at me?" Taehyung asked in a raspy voice as he reached up and played with Jungkook's light brown bangs.

"What do you want me to do?" Jungkook looked into Taehyung's soft chocolate eyes, a small smile forming on his lips.

Taehyung paused for a second taking in all of Jungkook's beauty. "Kiss me." He said in a soft whisper.

Jungkook smiled wider and cupped Taehyung's cheek, he leaned down and planted a long kiss on Taehyung's lips. When Jungkook tried to pull away, Taehyung reached his hands around to the back of Jungkook's head and pushed him back down...

"Nhm..." Jungkook moaned as Taehyung bit on his soft bottom lip.

After a few more mintues of the two caught in a messy lip lock, Taehyung finally pulled away, still smiling up at Jungkook.

"How long was I out?" He asked gazing up at Jungkook.

The younger shrugged, "I was out too," he giggled and stroked his fingers over the high of Taehyung's cheeks.

Taehyung chuckled, and then he sighed.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook said wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck and testing his hands on Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung shook his head slowly. "I'm just feelin' stuff." He shrugged, "I don't wanna feel..." He said in a dull tone. Jungkook rested his chin on the top of Taehyung's head.

"Me neither..."

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

"Jimin have you seen my phone?" Yoongi said in a frantic tone as he patted himself down.

Jimin looked up from his plate of food, "No. Did you leave it in the car?" Jimin said stirring around the food on his plate.

Yoongi's heart dropped as a flash of his phone sitting on the counter zoomed through his mind.

"Shit. I must've left it at home..." He groaned and rubbed his temple...

"It's okay Yoongs, I have my phone in case we need to call someone." Jimin said pulling out his phone.

"Perfect." Yoongi laughed nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

Yoongi rubbed his clammy hands together, and wiped the sweat forming on his forehead away.

"You okay?" Jimin asked with a worried expression on his face.

Yoongi smiled, "Yeah baby, I'm fine- it just got hot all a sudden." He said holding Jimin's hand.

Jimin smiled slightly and squeezed Yoongi's hand back.
<><><><><><><><>

Hoseok was scrolling through Yoongi's camera roll, he was laughing at some of the funny picture the three of them had taken together.

Jungkook photo bombing almost every picture made Hoseok smile wider.

After quickly scrolling through many selfies of Jimin and Yoongi, Hoseok exited the gallery and went to Yoongi's text messages.

He felt so wrong doing what he was doing- but one thing Hoseok taught himself to do... Was to trust his gut... And right now, his gut was telling him to invade Yoongi's privacy. So there had to be a good reason why his brain told him to go through Yoongi's phone.

He saw everyone's contact information... There was Jimin, Jungkook, himself, Taehyung- surprisingly- even Namjoon and Jin made their way to into the list... But Hoseok's brain shut down when he saw her name...

Ji-sung (Ji)

"What?" Hoseok said out loud as he immediately tapped on her name. Hoseok's eyes flickered over every letter... Every word... Every sentence... And every paragraph. His face screwed up and his brows furrowed at the words he was reading...

Me: Ji don't fuck this up.

Ji: Don't worry~ Jimin will be yours in no time! 😘

Me: Just remember the plan.

"Plan? What the fuck?" Hoseok said scrolling further.

Ji: Yeah, Yeah, I know you don't have to keep reminding me. 🙄

Me: Yeah, but according to your history you've fucked up more than once.

Ji: OKAY whatever... Don't worry Yoongi... Taehyung won't know what hit him... And then you and Jimin can live happily ever after...

Hoseok dropped the phone on the counter, covering his mouth in shock.... He squeezed his eyes shut hoping- praying he didn't read what he though he just read.

"Yoongi... What did you do?" Hoseok said running his hands through his brown hair.

Hoseok grabbed his phone and dailed Jungkook's number.

"Hey hobi-"

"Kook, get your ass over here right now!" Hoseok said in a frantic voice.

"Wha? Is everything okay?"

"Just get over here as quick as you can!" Hoseok said as Jungkook was already grabbing his stuff to get in his car.

"Okay! I'm coming!"

Hoseok hung up and started to nervously pace back and forth in the kitchen.

"This is bad- this is very bad.." He shook his head slowly. His mind was going millions of miles per hour.

"How could he do this to them? To Jimin?" Hoseok said talking to himself again.

Hoseok sat on the couch and tapped his foot anxiously, waiting for Jungkook to get home, hoping Yoongi and Jimin didn't make it home first...

While he was waiting, he took screenshots of the texts and sent it to himself from Yoongi's phone... Then he deleted the screenshots from Yoongi's gallery and place his phone exactly how Yoongi had it on the counter.

"What kind of shit did you get yourself into this time?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the short chap! 💜 The next one will be longer I promise.💜💜💜💜