Chapter Fifteen

"Are you okay?"

Jimin asks as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck.

"Yeah," Taehyung said hugging Jimin's arms.

"I'm bored," Jimin smiled against the skin of Taehyung's neck, making a shiver run down Taehyung's neck.

"Well," Taehyung flipped Jimin over into his lap.

"Ah! Tae!" Jimin let out a girlish giggle, making Taehyung's heart melt.

"What do you want to do?" Taehyung raised a perfect eyebrow at his lover.

"I don't know." Jimin scooted closer to Taehyung, "What do you want to do?"

Jimin chirped.

"I could name a few things." Taehyung smirked, cupping the nape of Jimin's neck and pulling him in for a sloppy kiss.

Taehyung ran his tongue over Jimin's bottom lip.

Jimin's warm cheeks radiated heat as Taehyung cupped his face.

It's been weeks since the incident with Yoongi, and thankfully Jimin hasn't spoke to Yoongi since. Well at least Taehyung hasn't noticed.

Taehyung ran his hands down from Jimin's face, all the way down to his thick thighs, giving them a tight squeeze.

Jimin's weakness.

A light moan slipped from Jimin's lips as they continue to make out, Taehyung lays Jimin down on the couch,and hovers over him with a smile.

"Stop smiling at me like that!" Jimin hides his blushing face, and playfully hits Taehyung on his firm chest.

"Why? I can't smile at my boyfriend?" Taehyung moved Jimin's bangs away from his eyes so he could look into his beautiful eyes.

"I never said that." Jimin leaned up and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and gave him a thick, wet kiss.

Taehyung snaked his hand up under Jimin's shirt and ran his hands up and down his body.

This time Taehyung moaned, he was getting closer to losing it again.

Jimin leaned back, putting his hands behind his head looking up at Taehyung with a cute smile.

Taehyung went to unbuckle Jimin's belt.

"Wait!!" Jimin sat up and grabbed his hand.

"Ahh! What!?" Taehyung was frustrated.

"Let's wait until tonight, please?" Jimin tilted his head and made puppy eyes at Taehyung.

"You sneaky little- you made me horny for no reason!" Taehyung smacked his thigh and gave it a harsh squeeze.

Jimin let out a loud moan and burried his face in Taehyung's shirt.

"You...are making this... Very difficult.." Jimin said with a shaky voice.

Taehyung smirked.

"Oh~really? How's it feel?" Taehyung missed Jimin's neck.

"Gah! Get off of me!" Jimin giggled. "It tickles!" He tired pushing Taehyung away, but Taehyung continued to kiss his neck.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

Taehyung sighed in frustration.

"Who the hell?..." He climbed over Jimin and off the back of the couch, "You can't get off the couch like a normal person can you?"

Jimin laughed, Taehyung looked back, "What fun would that be?"

Jimin just laughed.

Taehyung opened the door, and everything in him turned into flames of burning hot rage.