Chapter 82

Jungkook whipped into the drive way, his heart was racing as he put the car in park and jumped out of the car- not even bothering to shut the door. He told Taehyung to stay at his house, even though Taehyung insisted that he come, but Jungkook begged him and so he stayed.

Jungkook walked into the house to see Hoseok still pacing in the living room.

His face was plastered with a worried expression as he looked up at Jungkook.

"Hobi, what's going on?" Jungkook rushed over to his Hyung.

"You need to see this..." He said pulling out his phone, he went to the screenshots and handed the phone to Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at the phone in confusion, "Look." Hoseok said shaking the phone a little in his hand.

Jungkook quickly took the phone and the first thing he saw was Jisung's name at the top of the screen...

Jungkook looked up at Hoseok who was impatiently waiting for him to finish...

Jungkook continued....

His eyes widened in shock and his chest swirled with a white hot rage that made his hands shake.

"He..." Jungkook's voice quivered in rage. "He... Told Jisung to drug Tae... So that... Jimin would think he cheated on him... So Yoongi could get Jimin..." Jungkook gritted his teeth and clenched the phone in his hand.

Hoseok nodded his head quickly... "That's exactly what he did..." Hoseok said as more anxiety spreads across his face.

Jungkook's jaw was set... His brows furrowed angrily as he handed Hoseok his phone back.

"What do we do?" Hoseok asked sitting on the couch.

"We wait for them to get home... And we confront Yoongi... Right in front of Jimin..." Jungkook said in a surprisingly calm tone... But he was pissed... His body language and his face said it all...

If someone wasn't isn't going to beat the shit out of Yoongi tonight... Jungkook would gladly step in for them.

It was simple as this...

Yoongi has gone too far... He crossed the fucking line, and Jungkook was going to be the one to put him back behind it... Even if he had to force him...

Jungkook stared at the door like it was the cause of all the rage filling up in his chest. 

He was waiting... Waiting for that dumpling faced bastard to come through the door- so he could give him the ass beating he should've gave him a long time ago...

"Kook, please try to calm down before he gets home... I know you're angry-"

"Angry?" Jungkook turned to Hoseok with his brows arched. "You think I'm angry?" Jungkook chuckled. "I'm not even pissed... I'm fucking livid..." Jungkook said with a dark tone as he went back to staring daggers into the door.

"Kook- please we don't need anyone in the hospital tonight-"

"I've made up my mind Hobi... I'm beating the brakes off him... Periot.." Jungkook said not looking at the elder.

Hoseok sighed. "Don't hurt him... Please. He was desperate..." Hoseok said putting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"That doesn't give him a reason to ruin- not one- but two people's lives..." Jungkook growled.

"I know but... Would you do something like that for Taehyung?" Hoseok asked tilting his head a little.

Jungkook almost replied with: "I'd do anything for him..." But then he remembered that what Yoongi has done falls under anything...