Chapter 66

Jimin stormed out of the house, his eyes flooding with tears. He could barely see where he was going, all he knew was that he had to get the hell out of there.

His chest hurt like hell, and he wanted nothing but to curl up in a ball and die. He felt so betrayed... So lied too.

He slammed the car door shut as Jungkook got in on the other side starting up the car.

Jungkook pulled off as fast as he could, knowing that Jimin needed to get out of there as well.

Jungkook felt something swirling in the pit of his stomach. It was rage like the rest of them were feeling, it was something uneasy... Like something smelled funny about this whole situation.

Jimin silently sobbed in passenger seat, Jungkook would glance at him every once in a while and see the heartbreak on his delicate face.

"Jimin, maybe we over looked something important?" Jungkook said in a soft tone.

"Whatelse is there to look at Guk? You can't be caught red handed and expect anyone to believe shitty excuses!" Jimin cried more into his hands.

  'He's in shock.'

Jungkook thought to himself.

'He won't listen to a word I'm saying.'

Jungkook sighed heavily, "I'm sorry he did this to you..." Jungkook said with a sad frown on his face.

"I'm sorry for myself... For believing every time he said he loved me.." He ran his fingers through his hair and more tears came out of his eyes.

  "You wanna stay at my house tonight?" Jungkook asked as he held out his hand to Jimin.

Jimin looked at his hand and immediately took it, squeezing it tight. He sniffled, "Yeah..."
°°°°°°°°°°°
Taehyung finally made it back to his house...
He walked inside and he could feel the emptying feeling that was in his heart, in the atmosphere.

He'd tried to call Jimin ever since he left Jisung's house.

  He'd cried so much that he couldn't cry anymore.  Every time he looked at the pictures hanging up on the walls, or sitting in the table, he'd feel a sucker punch to his chest.

His whole world was gone. His angel, his little cloud...

And there was nothing he could do to explain what happened.  Jisung made it sound so believeable... That Taehyung actually did that.

All he can remember from that night was seeing her walk up to the table and saying that she wanted to apologize...

He sat on the edge of his bed and fisted his hands through his hair.

He felt so empty, and so lost that he didn't even no what to do... He felt numb.

He laid back on his bed with a bottle of wine in his hand...

"What the fuck did you do Taehyung?" He asked himself out loud with a shake in his voice.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a gold ring... And placed it on the table.

He let out a long drawn out sigh... He closed his eyes and let the tears run down the side of his face.

'Maybe another drink will numb the pain?'

He kept telling himself, gulping down another bottle.

He ended up passing out om his bed, the only thing laying beside him was an empty bottle.
°°°°°°°