Chapter Nineteen

"You don't mind me staying at the hospital Tae?"

Jimin asked Taehyung as he stood by the door.

"I don't mind, I know you are worried about him, go ahead baby boy." Taehyung gave him a kiss on his forhead.

"Thanks Taehyung..." Jimin said giving Taehyung a kiss.

"I'll pick you up when I'm off." Taehyung said as they both walked out the door.

"That sounds good." Jimin chirped and hopped in his car.

"Bye baby," Taehyung waved and pulled out of the drive way as he saw Jimin waving like the little mochi he his.

Taehyung couldn't help but worry about Jimin... He knows Jimin is worrying about his friend.

But is it wrong that Taehyung thinks that Jimin is worrying a little too much???

Taehyung bit his lip in thought.
........

"Here Kookie, I brought you a Big Mac, and some French fries." Jimin handed a very tired Jungkook a McDonalds bag.

"Thanks for taking care of me Jimmie." Jungkook gave him a weak smile.

Jungkook looked just as bad as Yoongi did.

"Do you sleep good last night?" Jimin asked as Jungkook took a huge bite of the Big Mac.

"No, I won't be able to sleep as long as Yoongi is still knocked out."

"Yah, Jungkook... I know you are worried, but you have to sleep, it's unhealthy for you not too." Jimin touched his shoulder.

" I know, but I can't stop worrying about him... He's all I got." Jungkook's bottom lips started to quiver.

"No! Don't cry!! Cause then you'll make me cry and I look really ugly when i cry Kookie you know that!!"

Jungkook wiped his tears.

"I'm glad we have friends like you and Tae," Jungkook sniffed.

"Aww~" Jimin brought Jungkook in for a hug.

..........................

Two weeks later...☁☁☁☁

Yoongi finally woke up from his coma....

Jimin and Taehyung were curled up together in the recliner, while Hoseok slept at Yoongi's feet, and Jungkook in the chair next to Yoongi's bed side.

"W-Where?... Am I..?"

Jungkook snapped his head up and immediately started to cry.

"Yoongs!!!"

Jungkook brought his brother into a bone crushing hug... And even though it's been two weeks, Yoongi was still in a lot of pain.

"Ah!" He winced in pain, and by now everyone was up giving him hugs.

"Suga!!" Jimin cried in his chest. Taehyung sat in the chair as Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck.

Hoseok was balling like a baby... "I'm so happy you're awake!!"

Yoongi just looked at us like they were insane...

"W-Who are you people?"

Jungkook's heart broke into little tiny pieces...

"It's me Yoongs, Kookie your little brother..."

"Yoongi? Do you know who I am??" Hoseok asked.

Jimin looked at Taehyung with brokeness in his eyes.