Soulmate

A/n: Btw... This is going to be a looooong chapter....sorry💜💜💜
😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

A few months later....

"What about these?" Jimin asked with an excited tone as he held up two sets of cloth napkins, one was baby blue, and the other was cherry blossom pink.

Taehyung eyed the napkins and pressed his finger to his lips. "Hmm, the pink ones go great with our theme, but the baby blue brings out your adorable eyes..." Taehyung mumbled to himself as he thought of which one to pick.

"Aaahh~ hurry~" Jimin groaned after holding the napkins up for a few minutes.

"Pink- no blue- no pink- yes the pink ones will do." He smiled and put the pink napkins in the buggy.

Jimin sighed. "Thank God... I didn't think you were ever going to decide." Jimin smirked and walked away from his lover standing in the aisle.

Lately, Taehyung has noticed a certain level of sass coming from Jimin, it excited Taehyung, and made him wonder what was going on inside Jimin's fluffy head. As he watched his little mochi walk away... He was thinking of all the ways he wanted to put Jimin back in his place.

"Ya know," Taehyung said. "Just because you're going to be Mr. Kim in a few more weeks, doesn't mean you can sass me baby boy." Taehyung said to Jimin as he put his hand on his.

Jimin snorted, "Excuse me? When did I ever sass you?" Jimin rolled his eyes as he looked away from his tall fiancee. Taehyung chuckled. "You just did- rolling your eyes at me! What's gotten into you lately huh?" Taehyung smirked and made Jimin look up at him by tilting his chin.

All Jimin could do was smile back up at Taehyung who still had his chin. "Nothing..." Jimin said glancing at Taehyung's lips.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows and Jimin's whole body went weak.

"Really!" Jimin said bouncing on the balls of his feet.

"There's no reason why you're being such a little brat?" Taehyung tilted his rubbing his thumb over Jimin's thick bottom lip.

"Nmh-uh.." Jimin shook his head slightly.

Taehyung gave him a supisious glance and then turned away.

"So what's next on the list baby?" He said looking at the watch on his wrist.

"Silver wear." He said happily as he caught up with Taehyung's long stride.

"We can't just use the forks and spoons at home?" Taehyung said casually as he raked his hand through his hair.

Jimin stopped in his tracks and looked at Taehyung like he was an idiot.

When Taehyung realized that Jimin had stopped walking he turned around.

"Am I a joke to you?" Jimin squinted at him.

"What?" Taehyung blinked in confusion.

"Use the forks and spoons at home? For our wedding? Are you kidding me?" Jimin said propping his hand on his hip.

"Yes baby I'm kidding, now which one should we get? Gold or silver?" He smiled and held up two sets of forks.

Jimin giggled and shook his head. "The gold and pink- I think would look amazing..." Jimin bit his lip as he stared fondly at Taehyung. "Alright then! Gold it is!" He said putting several sets into the buggy.

After the two checked out, the put their things int the car and walked to the square where there was a fountain...

"Oi! Over here!" Jin waved from the edge of the fountain, Namjoon smiled from behind him.