Chapter 84

Yoongi sat on the toilet with his head hung low, he was resting his elbows on his thighs as he raked his fingers through his damp hair.

  Hoseok was standing at the sink getting everything he needed to clean Yoongi's wounds.

He glanced over at Yoongi, seeing the dark purple bruises that started to appear all over Yoongi's arms and face.

  "Look at me," Hoseok said dabbing a Q-tip in some alcohol.

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok with a pitiful look in his eyes. Hoseok gently dabbed the Q-tip on his bloody, busted lip.

"Ouch!" Yoongi flinched and jerked away from Hoseok's hand.

Hoseok's brows furrowed. "Aish! Stop being such a baby and hold still!" He thumped Yoongi's forehead again.

"Yah-ah! Stop doing that Hobi!" Yoongi whined and rubbed his forehead.

"Then stop being such a pussy." Hoseok said as he continued to clean the open wound.

Yoongi pouted as Hoseok went back and forth to the sink, getting clean swabs and cotton balls to clean the rest of the bloody scrapes on his face.

"You didn't have to do this..." Yoongi said as Hoseok put a small bandage on Yoongi's lip.

"Shut up and be still..." Hoseok said making sure the bandage was on right.

"Are you mad at me?" Yoongi asked looking up at Hoseok with puppy eyes.

Hoseok looked stared at him for a second. "No... Just disappointed..." He said putting an icepack on Yoongi's goose egg that bulged out from the side of his head.

"Hold it." He said firmly and Yoongi reached up and held it in place.

Yoongi sighed... "I didn't know what else to do..." Yoongi shook his head.

"I couldn't lose him again."

"Well now you lost him forever." Hoseok said standing up. "You don't have anyone to blame but yourself..." Hoseok said crossing his arms.

"I'm being completely transparent with you- because I'm sick of your bullshit." Hoseok said bobbing his head with sass.

"I can see that..." Yoongi said leaning against the back of the toilet.

"You might not like what I have to say- but I'm only saying it because I care about you, and don't want to see you hurt like this- I'm sick of you lumbering around here, moaning and complaining about Jimin.  Jimin this- Jimin that- I can't live without Jimin- I'm sick of it." Hoseok said with a serious tone.

"You are so much more than this." Hoseok said gesturing to Yoongi's current situation. "Jimin has moved on- even when he was with you, he wasn't happy. He belongs to Taehyung, Yoongi... There's nothing you can do to get him back... Just let him go... Please?" Hoseok put his hands on Yoongi's shoulders. "He might be who you want... But not who you need..." Hoseok's expression softened when he looked into Yoongi's dark eyes.

"Who do I need then?" Yoongi asked tilting his head a little.

"I dunno..." Hoseok said quietly. "But they are out there waiting on you... No matter how long it takes..."

<><><><><><><><><><>

"You don't mind if I stay the night? I don't think going home is a good idea right now." Jungkook said rubbing the back of his neck as he stared at the floor.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other and then Jimin nodded. "Yeah, you can stay for as long as you need too, you can stay in the guest bedroom..." Jimin said as he was still clinging to Taehyung's arm.