Chapter 70

Jungkook didn't even knock when he got to Taehyung's front steps.

He rushed in and up the stairs to Taehyung's room. The sight broke his heart.

Taehyung was slumped in the corner with a wine bottle in his hand.

"Tae!" Jungkook ran over to him cupping his face. "Tae! Can you hear me?" Jungkook asked frantically. Taehyung's eyes fluttered open, "Kookie..." He said in a slurred voice. Taehyung put his hand on Jungkook's as he still held his face in his hand.

"I didn't know what... To do." Taehyung said gesturing to the wine bottle.

  "Shh- it's okay... I'm here." Jungkook said bringing Taehyung into a tight hug. Taehyung slowly wrapped his arms around Jungkook's small waist and gently squeezed.

Taehyung planted his cheek into Jungkook's chest. "I don't want to live like this Kookie... What did I do.. To be in so much pain?" Taehyung sobbed.

  "Nothing Tae... Nothing," Jungkook said in a comforting voice as he stoked Taehyung's hair.

"Let's get you sobbered up okay?" Jungkook said trying to pull away. But Taehyung yanked him back. "No... Can I please just stay like this... For a moment? Please?" Taehyung said nuzzling his cheek deeper into Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook relaxed and held Taehyung in his arms for a few mintues.

  Jungkook's heart was breaking. Seeing Taehyung like this... So weak and fragile... He wanted nothing than to rip that pain out of his chest and replace it with joy... But Jungkook wasn't Jimin...

Jungkook finally was able to pull away and help the drunk Taehyung to thw shower.

Jungkook turned on the hot water and turned around suddenly being flashed with the all natural Taehyung... And all his naked glory.

"Ah! Tae! Put your clothes back on!" Jungkook blushed the darkest red he'd ever blushed and turned his head. His heart started to race and his breathing hitched.

"What?" Taehyung asked walking closer. "You act like you haven't seen a man naked before..." Taehyung said holding on to the wall for balance.

"Y-yeah! But that's besides the point!" Jungkook stuttered.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows. "Oh~ I know what it is~" Taehyung saod with an excited tone...

Taehyung walked uo behind Jungkook and hugged him from behind. Jungkook's mind was going haywire when he felt Taehyung's warmth press against his back.

"T-Tae..." Jungkook whimpered and bit his lip.

"Does Gukkie like TaeTae?" Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear, making the younger tense and shiver at his warm breath hitting his ear.

"Are are going to answer me Bunny~" Taehyung sang as he squeezed Jungkook a little more.

Jungkook thought for a moment and nodded his head really fast.

Taehyung smiled and started kissing Jungkook's neck gently.

'Holy shit....'

Jungkook thought in his head as Taehyung's lips grazed agaisnt his tan skin. Jungkook felt a hot wave wash over entire body and he felt himself starting to fade away... Deep into lust.

"TaeTae likes Bunny too." Taehyung said softly as he turned Jungkook around and stared into the youngers bright eyes...

Taehyung glaced down at Jungkook's lips and then back into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook's breath hitched as Taehyung's lips suddenly found his.

Jungkook melted in Taehyung's arms. This is what Jungkook had dreamt about... But the reality... Was so much better...