Chapter Eleven

Jimin let out a yawn....

He opened his eyes and saw the ceiling. He felt warm and fuzzy all over, but that could only mean one thing....

"Good morning." 

He turned his head to see Taehyung staring back at him with a warm morning face.

"Morning Taehyungie." Jimin smiled and snuggled to Taehyung's bare chest.

"I'm sorry about last night babe." Taehyung whispered in Jimin's hair. Jimin didn't say anything. He just hugged Taehyung closer to him.

"It's okay..." Jimin said quietly burrying his face into Taehyung's side.

"Gah, You pabo! It wasn't okay! Look at your neck,and chest!" Taehyung sat up followed by Jimin.

Jimin looked down at his chest and collar bone, only to see dark purple hickies.

"It's fine Taehyung! It didn't hurt!" Jimin whined and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist.

It was all a blur to Taehyung, last night... He doesn't remeber anything.... Except punching the dresser and yelling at Jimin, and kissing him a little to hard.

"But I don't remember what happened..."

Taehyung said pulling Jimin in his lap.

"You were pretty angry at me..." Jimin looked up at Taehyung with his bright eyes.

"I'm not angry." Taehyung ran his thumb over Jimin's swollen bottom lip. Taehyung stared into his lover's eyes.

"I love you." He said, Jimin smiled. "I love you too."

"Nope, love you more." Taehyung put his forehead to Jimin's.

Jimin giggled.

"Come on, I'll make breakfast." Jimin jumped up and scurried down the steps.

Taehyung let out a sigh...

The image of Yoongi's lips on Jimin's was burned into his mind forever.

Taehyung just prayed that he would have the strength to hold back murdering that bastard next time he saw him.

He put a T-shirt on and went down stairs to the kitchen, where Jimin was cooking.

"Hey Tae?"
Jimin called from the stove as Taehyung took his seat at the table.

"Yeah?" Taehyung looked up from his phone.

"What color should I dye my hair next?" Jimin tilted his head to Taehyung.

Millions of colors flashed through Taehyung's head, each one looking undeniably delicious on Jimin.

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know babe, whatever you want..." Taehyung got up and walked over to the island and leaned against it, watching Jimin cook.

"What were you thinking about coloring it?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know... Red maybe?"

He looked over at Taehyung for approval.

"That'd look sexy as fuck babe." Taehyung smirked, bit his bottom lip.

"But I think I'm gonna do it gray." Jimin giggled.

"Hey, that works too." Taehyung winked at Jimin making him blush.

"Gah! You pervert!" Jimin giggled and threw a rag at him.

Taehyung laughed. "Well you make it easy babe."

He threw the rag back.

"Are you going to get it done today?" Taehyung asked walking over to Jimin and hugging him from behind.