Chapter 42

Btw... That picture is Jung Hoseok😍

...............

"Owie..." Hoseok tried to rub his burnt back as the four walked down the hallway of the hotel.

"I can't believe you didn't put on sunscreen, you idiot." Yoongi moved the red head's hand away from his cooked skin and gently rubbed the tender spots.

"I'm sorry Yoongs I was so excited that i forgot." Hoseok whined at the shorter male.

Jungkook giggled and nudged Hoseok's shoulder.

Jimin looked over at the two with tired eyes as Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jimin's shoulder.

"Hobi, I have some lotion you can use." Jimin said digging through his bag and pulling out a squeeze bottle of lotion. He gave it to Hoseok and the red head smiled. "Thanks Jimmie."

"No problem." Jimin said with a cute smile and a tired voice. Taehyung smiled and kissed the top of Jimin's head, pulling him closer.

Soon they parted ways and Jimin and Taehyung went into their room. Jimin staggered to the bed and plopped face first on to the soft surface. Taehyung giggled and sat their things down on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Taehyung crawled up onto the bed and laid beside Jimin pulling him into a tight embrace. "No shower?" Taehyung asked as he burried his face into Jimin's hair, smelling chlorine. Jimin shook his head slowly, laying it gently on Taehyung's chest. Taehyung rubbed Jimin's back gently and gave his lips soft pecks. "I'm gonna hop in the shower baby." Taehyung kissed Jimin's forehead and got up. Jimin didn't stir as Taehyung got up and went into the bathroom.

After Taehyung showered, he crawled back into the bed beside Jimin, cuddling his small body close to him.

Feeling Jimin's warmth made Taehyung fall to sleep quickly, the warm feeling engulfed his entire body making him drowsy... Until his eyes gave up and he was sound asleep.

  Jimin woke up in the middle of the night feeling the gentle breeze of Taehyung's breath hitting his face. He stared at Taehyung for a moment taking in his beautiful features. His strong jawline, his gorgeous eyelashes, and his thick lips. Jimin reached out and cupped his Taehyung's perfect cheek, stroking his cheekbone with his small thumb.

Jimin got up to get some water and realized there was no ice in the mini fridge. So, he grabbed the small bucket and went out into the hall to hunt for an ice machine.

Jimin went down every hallway on the floor they were on, but couldn't find an ice machine. He took the elevator to the fourth floor and finally saw an ice machine.

He smiled and walked over to the ice machine filling it up.

"What are you doing up so late?"

Jimin jumped as Yoongi came into his sight. "Yoongi! Holy shit you scared me..." Jimin sighed and held his chest.

"I'm just getting some ice.." Jimin said glancing at the raven with his shoulder leaned on the wall. "Yeah?" Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair and stared at Jimin as the bucket filled with ice.

"Jimin." Yoongi said moving closer to him. "What Yoongi?" Jimin looked up at him holding the bucket close to his chest.

"I miss you." Yoongi said tilting Jimin's chin up so he'd look at him. Jimin immediately looked away with a sad look on his face.

"Yoongi... I don't know what you don't get about we're over.." Jimin said in a soft voice.

"You know that's not true..." Yoongi said pressing Jimin against the wall.

"Y-Yoongi stop.." Jimin looked down, trying not to look into his eyes. "Look at me.." Yoongi demaned.  Jimin shook his head with a pout on his face.

"I said look at me." Yoongi said with a more stern voice cupping Jimin's face and making him look up at Yoongi.

Tears rimmed the blonde's eyes as he forced himself to look at Yoongi. "I need you Jimin..." Yoongi said in a low whisper.  Jimin tried to blink the tears away but they kept coming.

"I still love you." Yoongi said leaning closer and closer, grazing his lips against Jimin's. Jimin's whole body was on fire at the slightest touch. He felt his legs go numb as Yoongi wrapped his arms around his waist. "Nmhm!" Jimjn tried to resist but only ended up melting into Yoongi's arms again.

Once Yoongi felt all of Jimin's resistance disappear he made the kiss deeper, using his tounge to explore Jimin's mouth. Jimin could feel his heart pounding in his chest, he was overwhelmed with so much pleasure that he dropped the ice bucket to wrap his arms around Yoongi's neck. Yoongi smirked against the kiss, knowing that this was just one more step away from Jimin being his again.

As Jimin continued to make out with Yoongi, his mind drifted back to Taehyung...

Waking up to his beautiful dark eyes and his boxy smile and messy hair. His heart clenched and he yanked away from Yoongi covering his mouth.

Jimin's arms shook uncontrollably. "Y-Yoongi... Why would you-" Before Jimin could protest again Yoongi pulled Jimin back into his chest and gave him a hungry kiss. Jimin could barely breathe the kiss was so deep and savage.

"Nnyoongihn!!!" Jimjn squirmed in his arms trying to get away. Jimin finally was able to get out of his grip.

"Stop!" Jimin aaid wiping tears from his eyes and backing away from Yoongi. "Please stop.." Jimin shook even more.

"Jimin I'm sorry but-"

"But nothing!" Jimin balled his fist up and looked at the ground.
"Don't..." He said with a shakey breath. "Don't tell me that you love me and miss me... Because of you loved me... You'd see how happy I am with Taehyung..." Jimin wiped more tears from his eyes with his sleeve.

Yoongi stood there and stared at him. "If you love me you would've came looking for me!" Jimin hiccuped and covered his face with his hands. "Just stop... You're hurting me." Once those words came out of Jimin's mouth, Yoongi's heart shattered into trillions of micro pieces.

"You only care about yourself Yoongi..." Jimin finally met his gaze and rushed back to his room as quickly as he could.

He currled up beside Taehyung and sobbed, Taehyung shot up and turned the lamp on as soon as he heard Jimin's small whimpers.

"Baby what's wrong?" Taehyung asked pulling him into a warm hug.

"N-Nothing... I just... I just had a bad dream." His small shoulders shook. "Shhh, it's okay... I got you." He rubbed Jimin's back slowly, making the ache in Jimin's heart fade.

"Wanna talk about it?" Taehyung said softly, his voice deep and groggy from sleeping.

Jimin shook his head a little and nuzzled his face into Taehyung's chest.

"I love you baby..." Taehyung kissed the top of Jimin's head. "I love you too Tae..." Jimin said finally dozing off to sleep.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was still standing in the hallway staring at the spot Jimin was standing at. Yoongi didn't know what to do... Jimin just literally broke his heart.

He didn't realize how stupid he was... How blind he was by his own selfishness. He didn't realize it until he heard those words come out of Jimin's mouth....

Yoongi slowly walked back to his room and stared at the door for a moment before opening it. He walked over to his bed and crawled under the covers moving Hoseok over. Yoongi just stared at the ceiling hearing the same sentence run through his mind over and over.

    "You're hurting me." 

An: Sorry for the late update! Just got back from space camp! Forgive me😭💜🙏