Chapter 43

"What?" Taehyung looked up at Jimin from the couch, his heart throbbing.

"What do you mean you have a tour?" Taehyung asked as he stood up hoping Jimin wasn't being serious.

Jimin's sad face was telling Taehyung that he was being serious...

"I'm sorry... My manager just called me... He told me to be ready to head out next week." Jimin hugged his chest, and looked at the floor.

Jimin loved doing the tours, going places and experiencing different cultures was exciting to him. But... Taehyung wasn't allowed to come...

"This is bullshit." Taehyung spat, he didn't mean to sound so up set.. But he was. Taehyung knew that Jimin's music career would one day take Jimin from him for a few months, but he thought he'd at least be able to tag along...

"I'm really sorry Tae Tae... But he said no distractions..." Jimin cuddled into Taehyung's chest.

"Distractions?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows and frowned. "Not that you are a distraction!!!" Jimin said quickly, looking into Taehyung's dark eyes.

Taehyung let out a long tired sigh..."How long are you gonna be gone?" Taehyung sat on the couch and leaned into the cushions.

"Six months."

Taehyung's heart sunk. "Six months? Six fucking months?" Taehyung's chest was swirling with different emotions... Sadness engulfed him the most.

Jimin started to tear up. "I'm sorry Tae... I have to do this." Jimin looked up at him with a sad look in his face.

"I know but- but six months!?" Taehyung pulled Jimin closer by his waist looking deeply into Jimin's eyes.

"I know, I know... But don't you have your fashion tour too?" Jimin said wipping his tears away.

"The one you are supposed to be at." Taehyung said with a dry and frustrated tone.

Jimin gave Taehyung an angry pout, "I said I'm sorry, what else to do you want from me? This is my job Tae!" Jimin pulled away and crossed his arms.

Taehyung pulled him back and kissed him deeply, making Jimin squeak.

"I'm sorry baby... I just... Don't like being so far away from you.." Taehyung held Jimin's small waist perfectly in his hands.

Jimin snuggled up to taehyung, wrapping his arms around the upper part of his waist and squeezing gently.

  "I know... But I'll be back before you know it." Jimin flashed Taehyung a reassuring smile. Taehyung smiled back and kissed his forehead softly.

Earlier that day...

  "Yoongi? Min Yoongi?"

Yoongi lifted his head to the voice calling his name, he was guessing it was just another fan that recognized him, but when he lifted his head, he saw Jimin's manager walking up to him with a coffee cup in his hand and a brown muffin bag in the other.

"Ah, hey Tesu." Yoongi said clasping his hands together, "long time no see." Yoongi said patting the table to the seat in front of him.

"Oh no, I don't want to bother you, if this is your day off you should enjoy it without any-"

"Sit down," Yoongi interrupted him with a solid but soft tone.

"Oh?" Tesu's eyes widened at him interupting him, but he didn't want to be rude and turn down his offer again, so he sat down infront of Yoongi and smiled. "Muffin?" Tesu pulled out a chocolate muffin and held it out to Yoongi.

  Yoongi eyed the muffin and then Tesu, "Thanks," he said taking the muffin and bit into the still warm bread.

"So? How have you been Yoongi? You've changed so much since highschool." Tesu leaned on the table with his elbows.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows, with a mouth full of muffin, and looked at Tesu.

"Of course I've changed."

Yoongi said and when  back to attacking the muffin.
Tesu giggled, "I'm starting to think that you wanted the muffin instead of my company." Tesu giggled and ran his fingers through his dark roots.

Yoongi laughed, "Perhaps." Tesu laughed with him and leaned back in his chair. "How have you been Tesu?" Yoongi said licking the melted chocolate chip off the corner of his lip.

"Busy," he said with a long sigh, his lips pursed into a thin line. "Ah of course, the famous Park Jimin is keeping you busy." Yoongi said with a sly smirk. 

"If the little shit would come to the studio on the days I tell him to I'd feel a little better." He laughed. "He always chasing his hot boyfriend around, it's like he could careless about everyone else's job." Tesu rubbed his temple.

"I've noticed, he's so far up Kim's ass he can't find his way out." Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek.

"Exactly," Tesu shook his head lightly. "I love Jimin with all my poor heart, but if he doesn't start producing more songs and hitting the charts like he did before... There's gonna be problems..." Tesu said raising his eyebrows and taking a sip of his coffee.

Yoongi sat there for a split second before an idea popped into his head.

"He needs a break from Kim..." Yoongi tapped his lip in thought.  "How long has it been since Jimin's last world tour?" Yoongi tilted his head a little.

"A year and a half." Tesu put his coffee down, he was catching on to what Yoongi was about to suggest.

"Maybe it's time for another world tour... Think about it; he'll be away from Taehyung, so he'll be distraction free, he'll have time to write and produce songs while he's thinking about home, and when you get back I guarantee you he'll be on the top charts."

"It's a win win." Tesu rubbed his chin with a smile. "You're right, Jimin does need to let his creative mind wander elsewhere, besides on his hot boyfriend." Tesu nodded.

"Dude." Yoongi made a face of disgust at Tesu.

"What?" Tesu looked at Yoongi.

"Stop calling him hot... Have you seen me?" Yoongi leaned back in the chair with swag.

Tesu took a deep breath, "Have you seen Kim Taehyung?" Tesu put his hands on his the table.

"Unfortunately." Yoongi grumbled.

"Look Yoongi, you're like super hot, but there's a certain way that Kim captures beauty."

"Okay remind me to vomit later." Yoongi scoffed.

Tesu rolled his eyes, "Oh shut up." Tesu leaned back in his chair, he raised his wrist to his face and looked at the time.

"HOLY SHIT!" he said gathering his stuff in a wild panic. .

"I'm sorry to rush out on you Yoongi but I'm late for a meeting! I'm definitely metioning the tour to the big dogs so don't worry!" He said running off.

Yoongi waved, "Bye Tesu, be careful!" He smiled. Meanwhile there was one thought going through his mind.

   "Divide and conquer."