Chapter 71

"My head hurts..." Taehyung groaned as he nuzzled his forehead on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook scoffed, "What do you expect when you drink two bottles of wine!" Jungkook said pushing back Taehyung's bangs away from his eyes.

"Ah-yah! Don't judge me- it's how I cope..." Taehyung pouted.

Jungkook smiled at the small pout on Taehyung's lips. "Maybe fine a new way to cope? Please, for me?" Jungkook put a gentle hand on Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung gave him a small half smile. "I'll try..." Taehyung said putting his hand in the dip of Jungkook's waist.

"Thank you for being here with me..." Taehyung said pulling Jungkook closer.

"You're welcome..." Jungkook said as his face blushed... He was thinking about what happened in the bathroom...

"Can I ask you something?" Taehyung asked as he put his forehead to Jungkook's.

"Yeah go ahead." Jungkook said closing his eyes.

"How'd you get those scars?"

Jungkook's eyes shot open and he looked into Taehyung's eyes.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't-"

"No, I'll tell you..." Jungkook said taking off his shirt...

"My dad... He uh.." Jungkook looked down at his torso and parts of his arms.  "He used me as a human ashtray..." Jungkook swallowed thickly...

"Oh, fuck... Kookie... I'm sorry.." Taehyung gave him a empathic look and held on to his hand.

"It's fine... It's all in the past..." Jungkook shrugged and put his shirt back on.

"Why does your dad hate you so much?" Taehyung asked as he pulled Jungkook back into his arms.

"Because my mom cheated on him while they were still married... And she ended up having me shortly before the divorce... And uh, for some ungodly reason the court gave me to him..."

"Why would they do that?" Taehyung asked as he rubbed Jungkook's back gently.

"She... Didn't want me- neither did my biological father..." Jungkook said with a hint of sadness in his voice. 

Taehyung let out a sad sigh and placed a long lasting kiss on the top of Jungkook's head. Taehyung could feel the heart break in Jungkook's words... And it broke his heart too.

"My dad- well my step dad... Took all his frustration out on me at first, but then Yoongi eventually tried to defend me... Which usually ended up with both of us being beat... I remember how he used to kick me around the house... Like I was some kind of dog..." Jungkook said gripping the sleeve of Taehyung's shirt.

Tears flowed down Jungkook's face. "My parents don't know how much they've fucked my head..." Jungkook hid his face in Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung couldn't believe what he was seeing... He had no idea that Jungkook had all of this shit running through his mind...

  "Shhh... He can't hurt you anymore... I got you.." Taehyung whipsered sweetly into Jungkook's ear.

"I'll always want you in my life Kookie..."

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, Taehyung took his thumb and wiped his tears off his cheek.

Jungkook couldn't help it... He leaned in and gave Taehyung a deep, sloppy kiss...

Taehyung roamed his hands all over Jungkook's waist and down his thighs.

Jungkook shivered at his touch. "T-Thank you.." Jungkook said kissing Taehyung.