Chapter 67

Weeks later...

"Shocking news today as the public finds out about how the power couple, Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin announce their unexpected break up..."

Taehyung was in his living room staring blankly at the T.V. He heard the words coming out of the news anchor's mouth... But his attention was elsewhere.

"The famous pop singer recently gave a statement to the press: "Our love was like fire at first- but I guess my fire was stronger than his.." Nothing has been heard of Kim Taehyung-"

Taehyung shut off the T.V. and leaned back on the couch, his finger hovered over the green call icon with Jimin's caller ID on the top of the screen.

He pressed the icon..

"I'm sorry, but you are no longer able to contact this caller..." Then it automatically hung up on him.

Anger swelled up in his chest and he threw his phone against the wall- shattering it to pieces...

He ran his hand down his face and massaged his neck.

There was suddenly a knock at the door.

"Go away..." He said in a dull, tired tone... He hadn't slept in days... Nor has he ate, the only thing he has found the will to do is drink...

"Tae? It's Kookie, can you open up?"

Taehyung looked at the door for a moment, then sighed as he got up and limbered over to the door. He hesitated to turn the door knob....

He opened the door.

"Hey..." Taehyung said, not looking into Jungkook's eyes.

"Hey Tae..." Jungkook said stepping closer. "How are you doing?"

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook and he gasped.

Taehyung's beautiful tanned skin was now a pasty gray color, and dark bags made his eyes look even more weak.

"Tae.." Jungkook said with a sad tone... "You look like shit." Jungkook said with a furrow of his brow.

Taehyung nodded, "Kinda figured..." Taehyung said as he rubbed his bare arms. "Come in, it's cold out there." He said shivering a bit.

  "Okay." Jungkook said as Taehyung stopped aside to let him in.

Taehyung shut the door and followed Jungkook into the kitchen.

"So? What brings you to my place?" Taehyung shoved his large hands in his pockets and slumped his shoulders a bit.

Jungkook looked up at him. "I was worried about you." He said looking away from Taehyung.

Taehyung scoffed. "Why on earth would you be worried about me Kookie?" He said walking over to the counter.

Jungkook gave him a concerned look. "Because your heart his broken..." He tilted his head a little and looked into Taehyung's once bright eyes.

Taehyung looked away.

"You don't need to worry about me Kookie... "

"If I don't who will?" Jungkook said pulling out a pan.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung asked with a raise of his eyebrow.

"I'm feeding you stupid." Jungkook said pouring a small bit of oil in the pan.

"I'm not hungry..." Taehyung said turning the stove off.

"Yes you are." Jungkook pouted and turned the stove back on.