Twenty Four

"Jin-suk, why would you do this to me?"

Jimin mentally cringed as Sung-Ji clung to his shirt.

"Because, I love you too much."

Jimin said pushing her away gently.

I'd doesn't mean anything ... Jimin told himself.  My love, is only for Taehyung...

"But why can't we be together? Like we used to!!"

She came closer, "Because it's dangerous, being with me could get you hurt... And I'd have to live with it forever."
Fake tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Please, just one more goodbye kiss?" She pleaded.

This is the part Jimin hates about the movie... Kissing her.

Jimin reluctantly leaned down slowly, pressing his lips against hers, the kiss started to get sloppy, and Jimin felt his stomach churn...

"Annnnd cut!! Beautiful guys! That's one down and a bunch more to go, do get some rest." Chan said getting out of his chair.

Jimin quickly wipped his lips of her siliva before she could look.

"Great job Jimin, " she smiled and gave him a hug.

"Thank you," he smiled and went to his changing room.

He brushed his teeth, and removed the heavy makeup on his face.

As he looked in the mirror.

He let out a sigh, "Taehyung... I miss you." He said touching the small Polaroid picture of Taehyung attached to the mirror.

As Jimin got his things together to return to his hotel room, there was a knock on the door.

"Yes? Oh hey Sungie," Jimin smiled, and she smiled back.

"Hey Jimin, i was wondering if you wanted to go eat with me and maybe have a drink to relax a bit?" She said with a sharp smile with her red lips.

"Yeah, sure." He shrugged his shoulders with a smile.

Jimin got on his favorite Jimmie (his beanie..) And followed Sung-Ji outside.

The press was lined up outside waiting in them, Jimin put on a black mask that covered his face from his nose to his chin before walking out.

Cameras flashed, fans screamed at their OTP walking out of the hotel.

Jimin waved and shielded his eyes from the harsh flash of the cameras.

"Sung-ji! Jimin!!" A reporter said stopping them, Sung-Ji smiled and so did Jimin.

"What do you have to say about all the fans commenting about you two dating?"

Jimin almost choked on his on air as the words left the young reporter's mouth.

Sung-Ji flinched, her perfect eyebrows arching, and her full lips spreading into a smile.

"Maybe in another life." She gave Jimin a sly look before walking.

"Jimin?" The reporter looked up at Jimin with a spark in his eyes.

"Yah, no comment." Jimin put on his dark shades and followed Sung-Ji.

"Yah! What have I told you about when the press asks you shit like that Sungie?" Jimin whined as they were walking down the street.

"What?" She shrugged, "We can't just leave our fans hanging Jimin, they have to have something..." She said with a smile.

"Ah! You know how many notifications I have from my fans asking me it I'm still dating Taehyung!!!?"