Chapter 72

Jimin sunk to the floor and hugged his knees to his chest as he sat infront of Yoongi who rubbed his shoulder.

"Baby, it's okay..." Yoongi said with a soft tone.

Jimin shook his head, "No, no it's not..." Jimin sniffled. "What if Taehyung really would've killed himself?" Jimin's tears rolled down his face.

"Jungkook didn't mean any of that shit..." Yoongi cupped Jimin's face and stroked his cheek with his thumb.

Jimin leaned into Yoongi's chest and wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist.

"I love you Yoongi..." Jimin said nuzzling his face deeper into Yoongi's chest.

"I love you too baby." Yoongi kissed the top of his head and hugged him tight.

"Don't worry about what Jungkook said okay?" Yoongi whispered into Jimin's ear.

Jimin nodded and gave Yoongi a soft kiss.
°°°°°°°°

Jungkook went back to Taehyung's house, he walked inside still a little hot from agruing with Jimin. Taehyung was watching T.V. when Jungkook walked in and shut the door.

"Hey," Taehyung said as Jungkook came over to him and sat in his lap facing him.

All a sudden Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face and gave him a deep kiss.

Taehyung was shocked at first, but when a wave of heat spreaped across his chest and up to his cheeks, he ran his hands up Jungkook's sides- kissing him back.

"I want you Taehyung..." Jungkook said breaking the kiss. "I've wanted you since the day I met you..." Jungkook said looking into Taehyung's dark eyes.

Taehyung looked back up into Jungkook's eyes, he saw how bright and loving his gaze was.

Taehyung brought Jungkook's face back down and kissed him again.

"Can I tell you something?" Taehyung breathed out as he kissed Jungkook's neck.

"Mhm.." Jungkook hummed in respose...

"I've been tempted by you too many times..."
Taehyung said running his hands up Jungkook's shirt.

Jungkook smiled and gave him another kiss...

"All my life I've felt unwanted..." Jungkook said with a sad look on his face as he put his forehead on Taehyung's shoulder.

"All my life I've felt like I don't matter... There's this little voice that's always in my head... 'You're not good enough', 'why would anyone want you?'" He said hugging Taehyung tighter.

Jungkook looked back at Taehyung. "But with you..." Jungkook said with a smile. "When I'm with you... I feel wanted..." Jungkook said wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung smiled at him and gave Jungkook small pecks on his lips...

"I've watched you a lot ya know?" Taehyung said stroking Jungkook's cheek. "I loved to catch you staring at me- only for you to snatch your eyes away when our eyes met..." Taehyung tilted his head with a tiny hint of tease in his voice.

Jungkook looked down and blushed... "I'm a hopeless romantic..." Jungkook shrugged and smiled cutely.

"You are so beautiful Jungkook... Every inch of you..." Taehyung said gazing up at the younger. Jungkook noticed that there was a small spark in Taehyung's eyes... Like the light was returning.

"Thank you..." Jungkook said pressing himself closer to Taehyung.

Suddenly Taehyung leaned up and flipped Jungkook over so he was on top of the brunnete...

Jungkook's heart rate was speeding in his chest as he saw Taehyung above him... Taehyung slowly brought his knee up between Jungkook's legs, spreading them a little.

Taehyung went in for a passionate kiss- but Jungkook stopped him.

  "W-wait!" He said pressing on Taehyung's shoulder a little. He looked up at Taehyung with innocent bunny eyes.

"What is it?" Taehyung said gliding his hand up the front of Jungkook's shirt... Making Jungkook shudder...

"Before this happens... Promise me one thing..." Jungkook said avoiding Taehyung's hungry gaze.

"What's that?" He asked raising his thick brow at the one beneath him.

"Don't fall in love with me..." Jungkook said finally looking up at Taehyung.

Taehyung made a weird face... "Why?" Taehyung asked tilting Jungkook's chin up a little.

"Because... I can never be... J-Jimin..." Jungkook said looking away. 

"You don't have to be Jimin... Do I still love him? Yes, I do... But right now I need someone... And if I had to pick who I wanted to be with me right now... It'd be you Kookie..." Taehyung smiled down at him.

Jungkook smiled brightly. "Really?" Jungkook said bitting his lip.

Teahyung nodded and started to strip his shirt off- tossing it somewhere in the room.

Jungkook bit his lip in anticipation as his eyes drug over Taehyung's gorgeous body.

"You look like you belong on a canvas..." Jungkook said sweetly.

"Really?" Taehyung said trailing kisses up Jungkook's neck.  Jungkook tangled his fingers in Taehyung's slightly curly hair as his breath became hitched.

"Y-Yes..." Jungkook stuttered as he felt Taehyung's hand slide up his thigh.

"You sure you want to do this?" Taehyung asked as he placed a kiss on Jungkook's lips.

"More than anything..." Jungkook said kissing back.

Taehyung smiled and started to undress Jungkook who was willing to let Taehyung do whatever he wanted...

"Fuck Kookie..." Taehyung said running his hand all over Jungkook's body... Over all his scars and sharp muscles... Jungkook felt a warm tingle start to swell up in the pit of his stomach.

"You're beautiful..." Taehyung whispered and held Jungkook's small hips in his large hands.

Jungkook blushed dark red. "N-No I'm not.." He said looking away. Taehyung placed a hungry kiss on Jungkook's lips. Jungkook whined against Taehyung's kiss as Taehyung began to stroke Jungkook's member gently... Jungkook's legs trembled, and his whole body felt like pure fire was burning him from the inside out...

"T-Tae.. Ah-" Jungkook trembled and hid his face in Taehyung's neck.

"Hmm." Taehyung hummed back still slowly stroking Jungkook...

"That- ah- that feels... Good.." Jungkook said as small moans left his lips.

Taehyung leaned down to his ear "Oh Bunny... This is just the tip of the iceburg..."
°°°°°°°
Jimin cuddled up to Yoongi, after Jungkook left and Jimin calmed down he crawled into Yoongi's arms and fell asleep.

Yoongi sighed as he played in Jimin's hair. He knew Jimin wasn't happy... He thought that after a few months he'd be over Taehyung and he would be ready to start over with Yoongi....

But Jimin still wasn't ready to move on...

Yoongi couldn't help but feel a tiny twine of guild tie itself around his heart.

He quickly shook off those thoughts and looked at Jimin's sleeping face.

This is what he's been working for... Right here in his arms... So why does he feel so...

Empty.
°°°°°°°

A/N: Sorry for all these short chapters- my mental health isn't very stable right now... The chapters will get longer I promise💜

°~°💜~Author-min💜