Chapter 78

"You ready Bun?" Taehyung poked his head through the bathroom door to see Jungkook looking at himself in the mirror.

He turned to Taehyung. "Do I look okay?" He gestured to his white shirt that was tucked into his black ripped pants with black boots and chains hanging from his pockets. He also had a black bomber jacket and a beanie on his head, his bangs hanging from the brim of his beanie into his eyes.

Taehyung walked in wearing a black button up with sunflowers embedded in the dark fabric and a black sports coat to complete the shirt.

"You look great Bun." Taehyung giggled and held his hand.

Jungkook looked him up and down. "Well now I just feel like I'm under- dressing." He said gesturing to Taehyung's scarf that was tied to around his hips.

Taehyung laughed, "It's a fashion statement." He said swinging the part of the scarf that was hanging around his finger.

Jungkook nodded, "Why are you getting so dressed up for the mall?" Jungkook said as he straightened the collar of Taehyung's shirt.

"There's probably going to be paparazzi there... And when they see me, I don't want them to know I feel off- and plus I look hella good in this shirt." He smiled.

"I can agree with that." Jungkook said with a smile. "Yeah?" Taehyung licked his lips and looked Jungkook in the eyes.

"Yeah." Jungkook said giving him a soft kiss.

"Let's go..." Taehyung said after he broke away and held Jungkook's hand.

"Okay." He giggled and they made their way to the car.

Jungkook was an excellent singer. Taehyung found that out these last few days he'd been staying with him.

Taehyung knew that Jungkook was apart of Yoongi's band, but Jungkook's voice was something else... It was so beautiful and light...

It put Taehyung's nerves to ease just as much as Jimin's voice did...

Taehyung smiled as Jungkook sang along with the radio.

  Jungkook glanced at him shyly- "What?" He said scrunching up his nose when he smiled, making small creases at the corner of his bright eyes.

Taehyung laughed, "I didn't know you where such a extraordinary singer- I mean I know you're a vocalist but... It's beautiful." Taehyung said glancing at him and then back at the road.

Jungkook's cheeks sported a bright pink blush. "Thank you- but I'm also a backup rapper." Jungkook nodded proudly.

Taehyung's eyes widened some, "Really?" He said with a hint of curiosity.

"Yep!" Jungkook smiled widely.

"So what's your rapper name then hmm?" Taehyung raised his brows.

"Lil Guk." Jungkook said looking at Taehyung.

"Lil Guk?" Taehyung nodded, "It suits you." He smiled.

"Yep, Yoongi and Hoseok have their names so I made up mine too. They have Suga and J-Hope, and I got Lil Guk." Jungkook said nodding his head.

"How bout you hit me with some bars then huh, Lil Guk?" Taehyung said with teasing Jungkook.

"Aaah! No! I only rap when I'm by myself in the studio!" He said hugging himself.

"Why?" Taehyung asked stopping at a stop sign.

"Cause... I want to.." Jungkook said looking out the window.