Chapter 76

Jungkook looked over from the couch to see Yoongi and Jimin talking in the kitchen. He glanced at them for a second before nudging Hoseok.

"Come help me pack a bag?" Jungkook asked the elder as he smiled brightly. "Sure."

The two got up and walked up the stairs into Jungkook's room.

"So how's Tae doing?" Hoseok asked as he shut the door gently behind him.

Jungkook grabbed his black gym bag and nodded. "He's doing better, he isn't as pale as he was..." Jungkook said neatly folding his shirt and placing it perfectly in the bag.

"That's good, tell him I said hey, okay?" Hoseok said patting Jungkook on the shoulder as he helped fold some clothing.

"Okay." Jungkook smiled as he finished putting the last few items of clothes in his bag.

Jungkook sighed and plopped back on to his mattress.

"I'm terrible person Hobi..." Jungkook said putting his arm over his eyes.

Hoseok's face twisted with concern and his brows furrowed. "What makes you say that?" Hoseok said sitting beside him.

Jungkook looked up at Hoseok with tears brimming in his eyes.

"I slept with Tae." Jungkook sniffled and looked away from Hoseok.

"Oh..." Hoseok said with surprise. "Does Jimin know?"

Jungkook nodded his head and put his arm back over his eyes.

Hoseok sighed, "Wanna talk about it." Hoseok gently grabbed Jungkook's arm and lifted it up as he could look in Jungkook's eyes.

"That night when I almost destroyed Jimin..." Jungkook said looking at his hand. "I went back to Tae's house, and I completely disregarded one of my best friend's feelings... And I slept with his ex... Knowing that Tae still loves Jimin- and Jimin loves Tae." Jungkook shook his head at himself.

He shrugged, "Something inside me snapped." Jungkook snapped his fingers to explain how fast he lost it.

"The whole time, I was thinking about myself... I wasn't thinking about Jimin... Or Tae... And I feel disgusted with myself for it." Jungkook said glancing at Hoseok who was listening closely to what the younger had to say.

Hoseok sighed. "You guys just got everything fucked up huh?" Hoseok rubbed his temple.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah..."

Hoseok looked back at Jungkook. "Well if he agreed to sleep with you- then I don't see the problem." Hoseok shrugged. "I mean he's single now..." Hoseok rested his chin in his palm.

"I don't know... I just have all these horrible feelings. I can't explain it... I literally want to stop a mud hole in Jimin's face and tell him to go back to Tae- but then a part of me actually feels proud of myself for confessing to Tae... But I know I'll never make him as happy as Jimin does... I was just there to make sure he didn't do anything stupid, and my dumbass ended up confessing and sleeping with him... I'm a terrible person..." Jungkook said wiping his eyes.

"First of all," Hoseok said turning more towards Jungkook. "You aren't a terrible person, you are a hurt person that's looking for comfort in someone that makes you feel loved and wanted- someone besides your brother and bestie... And I'm proud of you for that." Hoseok said putting his hand on Jungkook's.

"Second of all, if Jimin really wanted to be there with Tae- he would've sat down and let Taehyung explain himself, so don't blame yourself for what you do with Tae- right now he's fair game- and he clearly wanted a piece of Kookie if he allowed it to happen."  Hoseok looked at him with a serious look on his face.