Chapter 74

Jimin woke up to Yoongi sound asleep next to him.
He slowly got up, not waking Yoongi. He wemt down stairs to the kitchen where Hoseok was sitting at the island, drinking coffee and eating a bagel...

"Morning," Jimin smiled and walked over to the fridge.

"Morning," Hoseok said in a dull tone as Jimin set a gallon of milk on the counter...

"You okay?" Jimin asked tilting his head a little, his face twisted with concern.

Hoseok sighed, "No, I'm not... I don't feel good..." Hoseok said rubbing the back of his neck as the throbbing in the back of his head got worse.

"Oh, I hope you feel better Hobi..." Jimin said getting his favorite cereal out down from the pantry.

"Yeah, thanks Jiminie..." Hoseok said taking a bite out of his bagel.

"How have you been?" Hoseok asked as he set his bagel back down on his plate.

  "I'm fine, why?" He asked with a smile, pouring his milk over his cereal.

"I know a fake smile when I see one Jimin..." Hoseok looked at him in his eyes.

Jimin chuckled. "W-What? This is my normal smile Hobi, I don't know what you're talking about!" Jimin said smiling wider.

"I also can tell when someone is lying to me..." Hoseok said with a sad half smile. Jimin's shoulders relaxed and he let out a long sigh.

His face fell and the sparkle on his eyes faded....

"Ah... There it is..." Hoseok said taking a sip of his hot coffee.

"So, what's wrong?" Hoseok asked as he clasped his hands together infront of him.

Jimin shook his head slowly, "I'd rather not talk about it Hobi- really..." Jimin said jabbing his spoon into his bowl, mixing the cereal and milk.

"Hmm, you know you can always come to me right? If you beed to talk..." Hoseok said reaching over and placing his large hand over Jimin's.

Jimin gave him a sad smile... "Thank you Hobi..." Jimin said.

"I just feel... Empty..." Jimin looked down at his cereal in his bowl.

"Something is missing... And I thought that was I was missing was here... I thought that Yoongi could fix the pain I feel in my chest... But... I was wrong." Jimin said as tears filled his eyes.

Hoseok's face had concern all over his face.

"And Jungkook... He made me think about what I did to Taehyung... What he would've done to himself because of me..." Jimin pressed the sleeve of his sweater to his eye, drying up the tears.

"You have every right to be angry, or hurt over this... But I'm going to tell you this- I'm not being mean or anything, I'm just telling you the truth... If you're just here to try and use Yoongi as a rebound... I suggest you leave and go back to Taehyung..." Hoseok pulled his hand away from Jimin's.

Jimin looked up at Hoseok. "But I'm not using him as a rebound..." Jimin hiccuped... "Me and Yoongi had something special... It was amazing... But what I didn't realize til lately is that what we had... Was in the past.... "  Jimin looked back down fiddling with his fingers.

"You need Taehyung..." Hoseok said nodding his head softly.

"But he-"

"Shut up and listen to me!" Hoseok said with a little more grit to his voice.

Jimin flinched, "The longer you stay here- the longer you attach yourself to Yoongi- the deeper you're digging the knife in his chest... And when you finally get enough of this feeling you've been feeling- you're just going to shove it in his heart and leave him to bleed... Face it Jimin... You aren't happy with Yoongi- you might have been in the past, but now Taehyung has your heart under lock and key- and no matter what he does- you will always love Taehyung..."
Hoseok said looking dead into Jimin's shocked eyes.