Chapter 53

It's been a week since Jimin left for his tour. It was late at night and Taehyung was sitting at his desk sketching out a new design for his line up.

It was a beautiful dress. It was a black dress that flowed down to the floor in magnificent folds. The bodess of the dress had subtle silver lace etched into the fabric. A black sash wrapped around the waist of the dress, ending in a bow in the back.

Taehyung sat back and looked at his finished piece. He tapped his pencil on his lip and chewed on the end.

"Sir do you need anything?" Minho popped his head into Taehyung's office.

Taehyung didn't hear him, he was so deep in thought that he completely tuned out the boy standing in the door way.

"Maybe if I trim this... This will be lighter..." Taehyung mummbled to himself as his sketch pencil danced across the page.

Minho walked over to his desk and knocked on it once.

"Sir...?" He said a little louder.

Taehyung stopped sketching and looked over his glasses. "Hey Minho, what is it?" Taehyung glanced back down at his sketch.

"I've been standing at the door for five mintues asking you if you needed anything..." Minho gave him a worried smile.

Taehyung leaned back in his chair and looked at the young man sitting in front of him.

"I'm sorry," he sighed and rubbed his temple. "A coffee would be nice." Taehyung laughed.

Minho's brows furrowed, "Mr.Kim, you've been here for two days..." Minho leaned forward and tilted his head a little.

"An artist can't live in his studio for a while?" Taehyung smiled and slouched in his chair.

"You haven't slept a wink."

"I'm not tired," Taehyung crossed his arms.

"You haven't asked me to get you anything to eat."

"I'm cutting back on carbs."

Minho gave Taehyung a suspicious glare. "Sir, please go home and get some rest..." Minho said standing up.

Taehyung shook his head, "I've been behind on my work as it is... I can't-"

"I'll finish the rest of the line up." Minho said with no hesitation.

Taehyung let out a soft laugh. "Minho I really appreciate it but this line up is important, this is our first tour this year-"

"Sir, please." Minho's eyes sparkled as he leaned down on the desk.
"I've been waiting on a moment like this- to prove myself to you."

Minho's voice was filled with desperation. Taehyung looked up at the enthusiastic brunette.
He sat in thought for a few moments.  He closed the folder containing the sketches and glanced at the folder then back at Minho.

"Minho..."

"Yes sir?"

"If you screw this up..." Taehyung's tone changed and he stood up.

"I will take every penny that my company loses... Out of your paycheck." Taehyung raised his eyebrows and tilted his head.

Minho swallowed thickly.

"Sir, I promise, I will make this line up unforgettable." Minho's lips spread into the widest smile imaginable.

Taehyung smiled back."Alright, I'm putting this tour in your hands... Don't let me down." Taehyung gave Minho a wink.