Chapter Twenty Eight

Taehyung: have you heard from Jimin???

Jin🔪😳: Yes...

Taehyung: did I do something wrong? He hasn't spoken to me in a week and a half what's going on?

Jin🔪😳: he's- I can't tell you Tae, forgive me... He's gonna have to tell you I have no right.

Taehyung: Jin please...

Jin🔪😳: it's for your own good Tae...

Taehyung slammed his phone down on the bed...

His nerves were in tight bundles churning in his stomach, something was wrong with Jimin... And he doesn't know what it is.

Taehyung paced back and forth chewing on his thumb.

So he decided to call Jin..

"Hello?" Jin picked up his phone.

"Where is he?" Taehyung demained, still pacing back and forth.

Jin looked over at Jimin curled up in the bed, and Namjoon sitting in the recliner..

"He's not with me.." Jin said.

"Stop fucking lying to me Seokjin! I know you are with him! If he is asleep wake him up I want to hear his voice now!" Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"Yah! Listen here! Jimin isn't in the position to talk to you right now Taehyung!" Jin stood from the end of the bed and put his hand on his hip.

"Jin I'm not fucking playing!"
Taehyung growled.

"Taehyung-"

Jin was interrupted by namjoon.

"Babe, just let him talk..." Namjoon said stretching.

Jin sighed,"Fine one second."

Taehyung could hear some rumaging around and then the shift of the bed sheets.

"Hey.." The sound if Jimin's cracked voice made Taehyung's body relax.

"Baby, thank God... I'm so glad to hear your voice." He said with a chuckle.

"I'm... Glad to hear yours too.." Jimin whimpered and wiped a tear from his eye.

"Yah? Baby what's wrong? Why have you been ignoring me?" Taehyung sat on the couch bitting his lip.

Jimin snuffled, "It's compliacated... I will tell you when I see you again." Jimin sounded so weak....

"Baby, please... Just tell me i won't be mad.." Taehyung said.

"Yes you will." Jimin sobbed, Jimin knew if Yoongi kissing him and leaving hickies pissed Taehyung off... Who knows what he'd do if he found out about Sung-Ji...

"No I won't..." Taehyung said running his fingers through his hair.

"I have to go Tae..." Jimin said.

"No! Wait baby-"

"I love you."

"Jimin wait-!"

A second later Jimin hung up the phone and sobbed into Jin's broad chest.

"Shhh... It's okay Jiminie. ."

Taehyung wanted to smash his phone into a billion little pieces.

He couldn't do this anymore, he went online and bought one ticket to Busan, his flight leaves at 5 in the morning.

He wasn't about to let this slide... Not with Jimin sobbing on the other side of the phone... Hell no.

AN: SOOOOO SORRY FOR THIS REALLY SHORT ASS CHAP!!!

A HURRICANE IS COMING MY WAY AND I HAVE TO EVACTUATE!!!

LOVE Y'ALL

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST LEADER EVER!!! KIM NAMJOON I PURPLE YOU!!!💜💜💜💜💜