Chapter 79

Taehyung arched his brow at Jungkook's reaction. It only made Jungkook even more excited. The dangerous look in Taehyung's eyes made Jungkook's heart thump uncontrollably: He loved it.

Taehyung pressed himself closer to Jungkook and trapped him in the booth with his strong arms on each side of Jungkook.

"If you're gonna stick your tongue out..." Taehyung said in a low whisper. "Then you should put it to good use, don't you think?" He smirked at Jungkook's innocent doe eyes that stared up at him with a an excited spark in his onyx orbs.

"W-We're in public..." Jungkook said in a small voice as he looked away from Taehyung's hungry gaze.

"And? They aren't worried about us..." Taehyung said running his hand up Jungkook's thigh, making him whine and cover his mouth.

"Can I do it at home? Please?" Jungkook said trying to ignore the tendrils of bliss washing over him. He placed his hands on Taehyung's chest and gripped in his this shirt.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's lips as they trembled a little.

"Of course Bunny..." He said pulling away. The air that was sucked out of Jungkook's lungs returned all at once as Taehyung leaned back against the back of the booth and smirked at the flustered Jungkook.

"You're mean..." Jungkook smiled and scrunched up his shoulders.

"And you're being a brat." Taehyung said back with a soft smile.

"No I'm not." Jungkook sucked his teeth and looked away.

"See? What did I say?" Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook just shook his head and smiled wider.

"Are you ready to go home Bunny?" Taehyung asked Jungkook as he played with his hair.

"Yeah." He said with a small blush on his cheeks.

"Let's go." Taehyung said holding his hand as he helped Jungkook out of the booth.

An unsettling ball of nerves was bundling up in the pit of Jungkook's stomach when he and Taehyung walked out of the pizza place.

He clung to Taehyung's arm and hoped to God he didn't show his face.

Jungkook decided not to even look for him as they made their way to the exit of the mall. But that failed too...

He felt Taehyung stop in his tracks and his whole body tensed. Jungkook didn't want to look up, he didn't want to see the heartbreak on Taehyung's face...

But he had to... Jungkook snapped his head in the direction that Taehyung was looking in...

Jimin and Yoongi were sitting together, holding hands...

Taehyung made a motion in that direction, but Jungkook stepped in front of him in a panick. "Whoa, Tae- please don't go over there." Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with begging eyes.

"Kookie I have to, I have to talk to him..." Taehyung said cupping Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook shook his head. "No- you don't!" The funny thing about Taehyung...

Is that to Jungkook... He was an open book too. His dark doe eyes could see the exact moment where Taehyung's already broken heart shattered even more. Jungkook knew if Taehyung went over there... They'd be back at square one with repairing Taehyung's heart and mind.

"I'm not asking for your permission..." Taehyung flicked his dark eyes up to Jungkook's. Jungkook?flinched at the sudden intimidating glare that Taehyung was giving him.