Chapter 83

"Can this thing go any faster!" Jimin asked frantically...

"I'm going as fast as I can!" Jungkook said as he took a sharp left turn.

Jimin's heart wouldn't stop skipping beats. Sweat was pouring off of him by the gallons.

Jimin ran his fingers through his damp hair as he tried to control his breathing.

"I told you something was missing." Jungkook said as the engine in his Camaro purred. "Yeah, I know... I was so blind..."

Jimin shook?his head at himself. "I feel like an idiot..." He cried and hid his face in his hands.

"I'm sorry about eveything I said..." Jimin

Jungkook glanced at his friend. "Me too."

Jungkook stepped harder on the gas peddle... Even though he didn't want to... He didn't want to give up Taehyung... Not yet. But Jungkook knew him and Taehyung weren't meant to be... It was Jimin and Taehyung... And it would always be that way. And Jungkook accepted it... And now it was time to make it right.

Jungkook skited to a stop in Taehyung's drive way and the two got out of the car, Jimin was in tears and Jungkook had his arm around his shoulder rubbing it gently.

Jungkook opened the door. "Tae!" Jungkook called up the stairs. Jimin looked around like he was in a foreign place.

"Yah?" I'm coming!" They both heard Taehyung as his footsteps got closer...

Jimin's heart throbbed as Taehyung's voice filled his ears.

Before Taehyung could even make it around the corner Jimin was already rushing up the stairs.

Taehyung looked up from his phone to see a blur and then all a sudden he felt his back hit the floor.

"I'm so sorry!" Jimin said as he wrapped himself around Taehyung's entire body, Jimin sobbed in the crook of Taehyung's neck. Taehyung was so shocked that he didn't know what to do... He didn't know where to place his hands...

'Is he really here in my arms? Is this a dream?'

He thought to himself as he felt the strong squeeze of Jimin's arms around him. Taehyung's heart was pitter pattering in his chest- skipping beats- like it didn't know what to do either.

Taehyung finally realized that he was really there... Jimin's familiar warmth tickled Taehyung's skin and made goosebumps.

"I'm so sorry..." Jimin whimpered and griped Taehyung's bare back.

"Shh..." Taehyung said almost in tears... "It's okay baby- just let me hold you.." Taehyung whispered in Jimin's ear softly as he rubbed Jimin's back.

Jungkook stood on the top step and smiled... He felt... Good. Because he knew that from this moment on... Taehyung would be happy. He felt like he was ruining the moment though... So he went back down stairs. He did feel a tiny bit of pain in his heart seeing them together... But Jungkook knew that he'd never have something with Taehyung like Taehyung has with Jimin.

Jungkook sighed and plopped on the couch. Trying to let his mind drift off like a white, fluffy cloud.

"I wanna come home... I wanna be with you- I should've never left... I was so stupid!" Jimin said as his shoulders trembled. Jimin looked into Taehyung's eyes...

Those dark, stormy eyes that Jimin fell in love with... Jimin took in the elegance of Taehyung's face... And God he missed his adorable boxy smile...

"It's okay baby... I got you now... Everything is gonna be okay..." Taehyung hushed Jimin again. "We have all the time in the world to talk... But right now i just  need to hold you... I need to feel you..." Taehyung said quietly as he cupped Jimin's soft cheeks.