Chapter Seventeen

"Is everything ready Tae?"
Jimin poked his head from the back door, while Taehyung was cooking on the grill.

"Almost," Taehyung raised his spatula to his lover, making Jimin smile.

Jimin was bringing more snacks and drinks to the food bar, Taehyung watched as Jimin made sure everything was perfect.

Taehyung smiled.

A few mintues later Jungkook and Hoseok showed up with a donut floatie tucked under Jungkook's  arm, and dark shades over his eyes.

"Kookie!!" Jimin squealed and ran over to him with a hug.

"Hey!" Jungkook squeezed Jimin and tossed his floatie in the pool, along with a giant unicorn, a flamingo, a dragon, and a bunch of other ridiculously large floaties.

"Wow! Everything looks awesome!" Jungkook coed at all their hard work shopping.

They went with the tropical island theme, so everywhere you looked there were flowers and tiki poles.

"And you look really cute!!" Jungkook gestured to the pink flower behind Jimin's ear.

"Aww, thanks! Where's Yoongi?" Taehyung looked up from the grill, hope pulling at his heart.

He couldn't make it!!!

Taehyung smiled at the thought of Yoongi not being here.

"Oh he's coming, he's just getting his stuff." Jungkook smiled and jumped in the pool with an impressive canon ball.

"Yoongi always has to be so extra."
Hoseok laughed and followed Jungkook to the pool.

Taehyung's smile instantly faded.

"Show off!!" Jimin called to Jungkook as he smiled from the pool.

"Ah! Sorry I'm late."

Jimin and Taehyung both look at Yoongi as he drags through the back door.

Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes.

This man had a big straw hat on, dark shades, shorts, a white t-shirt, flip flops, and sunblock on his nose.

And not to mention the folded beach chair under his arm, and the umbrella threathing to pop open any second.

"Do you need help Yoongi?"

Jimin rushed over and took some of his things, but Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Yoongi? You know we have chairs and umbrellas here right?" Taehyung said flipping a burger.

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders, "You see how pale I am? This is the most sun I've gotten in like five years, do you want me to burn alive?" He unfolded the chair and put the umbrella up.

In Taehyung's head he was screaming he's, but he couldn't say that infront of Jimin.

"Tae!!! Ma man!!" Everyone turned their heads to the loud outbrust by the back door.

It was BamBam... Along with his whole crew.

"Eeeyy!!!! BamBam wassup my dude!" Taehyung rushed over to his friend and gave him a hug.

"I'm good, thanks for inviting us!" His gold shades almost blinded Taehyung.

"Well if you wanna go ahead and get set up over there, we can get some beats dropped out here." Taehyung smiled.

"Alright." BamBam said and moved off to where Taehyung pointed.

Jimin was entertaining the rest of BamBam's friends in the pool, along with Jungkook too. They all were having fun in the pool.