Chapter Thirteen

"I hope you plan on apologizing to Taehyung, Jungkook." Jimin sat back in his seat, arms crossed and his blazing eyes hid behind dark shades.

"No actually I didn't." Jungkook sassed back, sending an equal glare to Jimin.

Jungkook had called Jimin early that morning to disscuss what happened the other night between Taehyung and Yoongi.

"Who should really be apologizing here Jimin?" Jungkook sat up.

Jimun tsked.

"Taehyung told me what happened, Yoongi sat there and pressed the wrong buttons." Jimin's eyebrows furrowed.

"They are both at fault!" Jungkook tapped the side of his coffee cup.

"We can't just sit here and play the blame game Jimin, we have to figure out how we're going to still hang out without them two trying to kill each other."

Jungkook let out a bothersome sigh.

"We've been friends for a while Jungkook, i don't want this to mess up out friendship." Jimin sat up and took a bite out of a muffin.

"I know Jimin, but Yoongi has a fucking problem... He can't move on and accept that you aren't his anymore."

Jungkook was clearly irritated. "I know it's not Taehyung's fault for what happened, I would've did the same if someone were trying to take something so percious from me but..."

Jungkook looked up at Jimin.

"I wasn't going to stand by and watch him kill my big brother like that." Jungkook's tongue rolled in his cheek.

"Well you didn't have to punch him like that!" Jimin pouted, "He has a bruise as big as my fist on his face now!"

"That's a pretty small bruise then.." Jungkook added some humor into their conversation making them both laugh.

"Seriouly though... What are we gonna do about those two?" Jimin took off his glasses and ran his finger through his hair.

"Maybe we should just go our seperate ways?" Jungkook gave a hurt expression to Jimin.

Jimin shook his head. "No, No that's not the answer, I lost Yoongi once I can't-"

"You still love him don't you?" Jungkook asked looking straight into Jimin's eyes.

"I dont love him like that anymore...  He's just important to me."

Jungkook nodded his head.

"But all those years you lived without him, what's so difference now if you left and never spoke to him again?"

Jimin looked down at the table.

"I had Taehyung all those years, by my side never letting me feel alone, but I never forgot Yoongi, I just moved on." Jimin looked back up at Jungkook.

"My brother loves you, a little too much, I remeber what he was like when he couldn't find you all those years ago... I thought he was gonna die."

Jimin's heart was sinking again...

"He wouldn't eat, sleep, or even come out of his room for months... I was so angry with you..." Jungkook's jaw was tense and firm.

"I saw my brother suffer over you for so many years, and now he has that spark in his eyes that i haven't seen in years."

Jimin couldn't take it anymore.

"Please stop Kookie, I don't want to hear about it."

Jimin bit the inside of his cheek, holding back tears.