Chapter 77

Jungkook had been staying at Taehyung's house for two weeks. Jungkook was living a dream he never knew could come true, waking up in Taehyung's arms every morning made all of the bad thoughts Jungkook had about himself melt away...

  "Do you wanna go somewhere today?" Taehyung asked as he stroked Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook smiled. "Sure, where do you wanna go?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes." There's a reason why I asked you if you wanna go somewhere." Taehyung chuckled and pulled Jungkook closer.

Jungkook shrugged. "I don't know- the mall I guess." He said snuggling up to Taehyung's chest.

  "Okay then, the mall it is then." Taehyung smiled and got up.

"Wait- right now?" Jungkook sat up, sad that their moment of cuddling was over.

Taehyung laughed, "Well duh, come on get up it's noon." He said going into the bathroom.

Jungkook smiled as he watched Taehyung disappear into the bathroom. He was so happy that Taehyung wanted to go out... He'd locked himself up in this house for way too long...

Jungkook got up and walked into the bathroom were Taehyung was getting undressed for a shower.

Jungkook averted his eyes from Taehyung's gorgeous body and quickly made his way to the sink...

As Jungkook stared down into the dip if the sink he felt Taehyung wrap his arms around his waist and pull him close.

Jungkook let out a small gasp as he felt Taehyung's soft kisses on his neck.

"Take a shower with me?" Taehyung asked as he looked into the mirror and saw Jungkook's blushing cheeks.

Jungkook was silent, he was so shocked by Taehyung's warmth and his hands running up the front of his shirt that his mind couldn't catch up with itself.

"I-I..." Jungkook stuttered out, his mind becoming more and more clouded.

Taehyung smirked and trailed hungry kisses up and down Jungkook's neck. Jungkook played with Taehyung's hair as his hands roamed all over Jungkook's body.

"Nmm." Jungkook bit his lip and pressed himself against Taehyung's dick.

Taehyung let out a soft moan in Jungkook's ear.

"Is that a yes?" Taehyung breathed out. It only took a split second for Jungkook to sling around and devour Taehyung's lips with his.

Taehyung helped Jungkook strip off his clothes, throwing them on the bathroom counter.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and smushed his lips against Taehyung's.

Taeghyung carefully guided Jungkook into the shower where the hot water already started to steam up the mirrors.

In the shower Taehyung pushed Jungkook gently up against the wall and picked him up so that his legs wrapped around Taehyung's waist.

  Taehyung littered kisses all over Jungkook's wet body, leaving a few hickies here and there. It was music to Taehyung's ears to hear the small whimpers and moans coming from Jungkook's lips.

"T-Tae..." Jungkook whined and rolled his hips downward. "P-Please?" Jungkook hid his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung smirked and leaned down into his ear.

"Use your big boy words bunny..." He said nibbling on his ear making Jungkook shiver.

"Tae- please fuck me." Jungkook whined and looked at Taehyung with half- lidded eyes.

Taeghyung loved the look in Jungkook's clouded eyes, and he wasted no time giving Jungkook what he wanted.

Taehyung started out slow and soft, listening to very sound Jungkook made as he buried his face into the crook of Taehyung's neck, and his nails dug gently into Taehyung's back...

Taehyung moaned as he thrusted slowly into Jungkook, causing waves of pleasure to throb through Jungkook's body.

"Nmm- Tae- harder!" Jungkook arched his back a little and rolled his hips causing Taehyung to moan loudly.

"Okay..." Taehyung breathed out and put Jungkook down, turning him around.

"Bend over." He said in a low tone, Jungkook immediately bent over to wear his hands were on the warm, wet shower wall.

All a sudden Taehyung thrusted harshly into Jungkook, making his knees quake and louders moans to leave his mouth.

Jungkook could feel every throb of Taehyung inside of him, it made him feel like nothing had ever before...

Even though his whole body felt numb, and he could barely tell where he was- he knew that what he had with Taehyung wouldn't last forever....

And it crushed him...
°°°°°°

"What's been up with you baby?" Yoongi asked as he walked up to Jimin who had his head down on the kitchen table.

"Ansmmsm..." Jimin mumbled with his head still down.

"What?" Yoongi double taked what Jimin said making sure he heard it correctly.

"Aaahssmmmmmaaasksskskaaaaaaseoke~" Jimin whined.

"Look I can't help you if you don't tell daddy what's wrong..." Yoongi said sitting down beside him, pulling Jimin into his arms.

"I'm tired..." Jimin said leaning his head on Yoongi's chest.

"Now was that so hard?" Yoongi chuckled and rested his chin on top of Jimin's head.

"Yes..." Jimin pouted and nuzzled his cheek in Yoongi's chest.

  Yoongi sighed. "You need to start going to bed early then-"

"No... I'm not physically tired Yoongs..." Jimin said pulling away. He ran his hands through his hair and sighed.

"Tell me what's wrong then?" Yoongi said as concern seeped into his facial expression.

Jimin shook his head. "It's nothing to worry about..." Jimin said picking at his fingers.

"It's Taehyung isn't it?" Yoongi asked. Jimin's body went rigid and he picked harder at his fingers.

"N-no... I'm... I'm just worried about him..." Jimin said not looking into Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi nodded his head. "I understand... But he has someone there looking out for him so don't worry... Do I agree with Jungkook beging there? Fuck no... But at least Taehyung seems to be moving on..." Yoongi said giving Jimin a small peck on Jimin's cheek.

Jimin's heart shattered in his chest.

'He's moving on...?'

"Y-yeah..." Jimin said leaning his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Can we go somewhere today?" Jimin askes glancing up at Yoongi.

Yoongi smiled, "Of course baby. Where you wanna go?" Yoongi said ruffling Jimin's hair a little.

"The mall."
°°°°°°°°°°

A/N: I know this is going to be like... Super late- but like- it needs to be done.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOBI🌻☀🌟✨💜🐝🌈
Feb-18-1994 our Hope was Born!!🌈☀🌟✨💜