Chapter 85

Warning: Smut🚧😈🖤😘😝😍🔞🚨🚧

"Ah~ Tae!" Jimin moaned loudly as Taehyung thrusted painfully slow into him.

  Jimin held on to Taehyung tightly as the pleasure clouded all his senses.

Hearing the small whimpers and moans of Jimin each time he thrusted into him, made Taehyung groan at how tight Jimin was.

"Damn... You're so tight." He growled and thrusted a little harder, making Jimin tense and make his lower body quiver.

"I-ah~ I'm sorry." Jimin said as he bit down into his soft lip.

"Shhh, baby... The only thing I wanna hear outta you are those sweet moans..." Taehyung said and kissed Jimin's swollen lips. Jimin pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around his neck.

Jimin squirmed and whined as he rolled his hips against Taehyung.

"Harder..." He moaned out gripping Taehyung's waist with his thighs.

Taehyung leaned up and gripped Jimin's hips tightly and began to thrust harshly into Jimin.

Waves of pleasure sent Jimin over the edge and made his stomach tingle. He moaned louder, calling out Taehyung's name as he dug his nails into Taehyung's forearms.

"Ah~ Daddy~" Jimin whimpered. His insides were getting hot, and he could feel Taehyung's dick twitch and throb inside him.

Then Jimin began to hate the fact that Jungkook got to feel the same way He was feeling right now... Absolutely blissful.. 

"Did Tae look down at Jungkook like he's looking at me right now?" That was the only think his brain could process at the moment... Because the rest of his thoughts were begin pounded away with each thrust...

Taehyung groaned and pulled Jimin closer holding him in his arms so Jimin could moan sweetly in his ear.

Taehyung was on another level of high...

His heart was racing, and his sweat dripped off of the end of his nose onto Jimin's chest... His whole body felt hot as he stared into Jimin's lustful eyes. He could tell that Jimin wasn't focused on him... The way he kept avoiding Taehyung's loving eyes said it all.

"Fuck.." Taehyung growled as he started to pick up the pace, pounding into Jimin harder- deeper... Causing Jimin to scream out in pleasurable pain...

"I'm gonna cum.." Taehyung moaned and rested his forehead on Jimin's shoulder.

All Jimin could do was moan in response... His mind was officially fucked senseless.

Taehyung's whole body went ridged as the knot in his lower half began to uncoil. And with one last deep thrust, he came inside Jimin. Both of them moaned loudly and held each other close... Taehyung fell exhausted on top of Jimin, laying his head on his heaving chest- listening to his rushing heart beat.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and played in his hair as the both tried to catch their breaths...

"Hmm.." Taehyung hummed and nudged his face against Jimin's chest... He took in Jimin's scent... The feel of his soft skin against his... Jimin's everything just warmed Taehyung's heart....

"I love you..." Taehyung said kissing Jimin's chest, trailing the kisses up his neck and too his lips.

Jimin smiled, "I love you too." Jimin said returning the soft kiss.

"The day you came back..." Taehyung said with a sad tone... "I was planning something special..." He said brushing the back of his fingers against Jimin's cheeks...