Chapter 75

"Have you and Taehyung had sex?"

Jimin looked straight into Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook was reluctant, but he sighed. "Once... Just once." Jungkook said looking away from his friends eyes because he didn't want to see the hurt flood over them.

"I see..." Jimin said letting a few tears fall down his cheeks.

"He is vulnerable right now..." Jungkook swallowed thickly. "Besides it was my fault... I was being selfish." Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair.

"I wasn't proud of myself afterwards... Because I knew what I did hurt you with out you even knowing about it..." Jungkook said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook said quietly.

Jimin shook his head and held up his hand, "Look it's fine..." He said taking a deep breath.

"I honestly don't care- I know he's not in his right mind right now... I just had to know." Jimin hugged himself and rubbed his arm.

"Don't blame Tae for what happens between me and him... Please... Me and you both know that Taehyung loves you... And only you. He's just upset..." Jungkook said in a frantic tone.

"I'm not," Jimin said looking away from Jungkook.

"Like I said, I need time to decide on what I want to do." Jimin's tone was dull and frail.

"Okay..." Jungkook said running his fingers through his hair.

"Are we cool now?" Jungkook asked with a tilt of his head.

Jimin smiled, "Of course. I could never stay mad at you anyway." Jimin said with a small smile.

Jungkook sighed and took a sip of his drink.

"Thank God..." Jungkook said with a small smile.

"You don't know how upset I was over... Ya know... What I said." Jungkook said looking at his coffee cup.

"But you were right..." Jimin said immediately after. Jungkook looked up and looked into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin nodded. "What if-"

"Don't say it Jimmie- it's all going to be okay now... " Jungkook said shaking his head.

Jimin picked at his fingers as he looked away from Jungkook.

"I hope so..." Jimin said looking back up at Jungkook.

"Do you love him?" Jimin asked with a tilt of his head. His light brown bangs fell to the side a bit.

Jungkook looked at Jimin for a few seconds and rolled his tongue against his cheek.

"Yes... I do."

Jimin sniffled. "Since when?" Jimin asked bitting down on the inside of his cheek.

Jungkook shrugged. "I dunno, who wouldn't fall in love with Taehyung?" Jungkook chuckled nervously. "I mean he makes it so easy to do so..."

Jimin nodded. "Yeah I know..." He said, "I guess I should thank you..." Jimin said still picking at his fingers.

Jungkook was silent as he waited for Jimin to finish.

"For taking care of Tae..."  Jimin said as he looked up at Jungkook with an apologetic look in his eyes.

Jungkook nodded. "You're welcome... So do you have any idea what you're going to do now?" Jungkook tilted his head.

Jimin shook his head. "No... I just need time to think..." Jimin said running his hand down his face with a long sigh.

"Well, I hope you make the right decision..." Jungkook said standing up, Jimin following.