•DALLAS•

"awe c'mon darry let caitlyn have some fun," soda defended me.

"yeah, no. she got a c on her final sodapop, my kid sister had to have consequences," darry said trying to keep his voice low and not yell.

"technically she's an adult, she can do what she wants," pony said from the couch.

"thank you, pony," i said ruffling his hair. he glared at me and fixed it.

"i don't get why my kid brothers gotta hate me," darry threw his hands up in defeat,"you study when you get back from buck, and be careful."

i squealed and jumped up and down,"thank you, thank you, thank you. i promise i will study when i get back, college is important i know."

darry glared at me then left to go to his room.

i hugged soda and pony at the same time, "i missed you both so much you know. i already told darry how much i missed him when he picked me up so now you two get to suffer your sisters love!"

i gave them both a kiss on the cheek, leaving lipstick marks. they both groaned and tried to wipe it off.

the door swung open and in walked two-bit, johnny and steve. two practically dropped his beer bottle when he saw me.

i let go of my brothers and ran to him, gave him a big hug and called him by his nickname,"oh bug bro."

this was our inside joke, when i was little he would chase me around with any and every bug he could find, simply to anger me. i also used to think he was my big brother, out of everyone in the gang he was my favorite.

i gave steve a good long hug and then kissed his cheek, just to make him blush and make soda mad. what kinda sister would i be if i didn't make my brothers a little upset sometimes.

"oh my goodness johnny cade, i think you've grown five feet since i last saw you," i said looking, slightly up, at him,"your taller than me now ughh, your not my little johnnycakes anymore huh?"

he shook his head and smiled. i hugged him and he hugged me back. "ahhh, you still give the best hugs though," i said pulling away from the hug and making him laugh a little bit.

"where's dally?" i asked scanning the room,"is he in jail again?"

everyone nodded.

"of course he is, lyn, what did you expect it's dally," two-bit said pulling me down on the ground next to him.

"i better go get ready before darry changes his mind," i said after awhile of hanging out with the gang.

"where you going?" johnny asked, he had gotten a lot more confidence, he usually stuttered when he talked to me.

"to bucks, wanna come?" i asked, we were the same age and if i was old enough to go then he was.

"nah i'm good," he said waving his hand, dismissing the idea.

"okay then," i said walking up the stairs to my room.

"a rum and coke," i leaning on the bar table,  he nodded and handed me my drink.