☽johnny and pony☾

My bedroom door swung open and in walked pony and johnny. I threw my book off of my lap, jumped off of my bed, and wrapped them both in a bone crushing hug. I hoped they hadn't seen the tissues that scattered my floor from all my nights spent crying this past week.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" I cried kissing both of their cheeks and pulling them both back into a hug.

"You both are safe, and your here,  oh my god your back! I love you both so much and I missed you!" I cried, still not letting go of them.

Pony had to pull me off of both them and then they sat on my bed with me.

"I was so worried," I broke down sobbing again. "I was so worried that you wouldn't come back, from windrexville or the fire."

Johnny pulled me into him and said,"we're now, look it's okay!"

I cried into his jacket.

"Oh jeez y/n stop cryin' would you?" Pony laughed while him and Johnny exchanged a look.

I shook my head and put my face in my hands. "No, I won't. I should've gone with you that night, I was supposed to anyways. It's my fault your gone..."

The arm that was around me disappeared and there wasn't anyone else in my room.

I awoke from my dream in a cold sweat, and my breathing was heavy. I patted the bed around me. Empty, no Johnny and no pony.